www.veenas.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend www.veenas.com

How would you rate www.veenas.com ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about www.veenas.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Having your shopping delivered to your door has a strong appeal for me, so i thought why not give it a try. I must say that i’m really glad to have shopped at veenas. Being an Indian, i was facing issue in finding a propery grocery store that sells all indian groceries and veenas had put a stop to my never ending search. I’ve grabbed all that i ever wanted and i’m surprised with my bill too, definitely not heavy on my wallet. Thank you Veenas !!!"
www.veenas.com is rated 4.00 based on 1 reviews