Virgin Trains East Coast Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Virgin Trains East Coast
11PM
11PM

Tell us how Virgin Trains East Coast made you happy

"Efficient journey to get me to London"
Are you Virgin Trains East Coast? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Virgin Trains East Coast receives. Reply Free
"on time and nice staff. my carriage recently had no air con on a very hot day but they provided free water bottles."
"Very reasonable price Aberdeen to London. Quick booking process,"
"I Had a problem collectimg train tickets on the day of my journey because I didn't have the correct debit card I booked the tickets with but, the staff at the station were all brilliant and sorted my travel to my destination. I then had to speak with the customer service team about my return tickets and although it took a little while to sort, they did sort it and again was very helpful."
"Over priced tickets and when something goes wrong eg putting in the wrong date it is impossible to go back and make changes without incurring more expense. So far it has cost me over £600 for 2 returns Inverness to York. when speaking to East coast they are completely uninterested and say that I pressed enter so it is my fault. The website for changes to ticket dates is confusing in their favour."
Virgin Trains East Coast is rated 3.80 based on 5 reviews