Western Union Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Western Union

How would you rate Western Union ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
James

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Western Union in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I live in London and wanted to send money to friends in the USA. I asked Western Union how long it would take for money to be transferred from my bank account to my friend’s US bank account. They told me 2 or 2 days. It more than a week; every time I telephoned Western Union I was given a different excuse, ie “it's already there” “it will be there tomorrow (this several times” “the money is processing” “its the bank’s fault” “it’s the US government’s fault” anything, in fact, but the truth."
Western Union is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews