www.woolwarehouse.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend www.woolwarehouse.com

How would you rate www.woolwarehouse.com ?

Sally Shaw
"Huge choice of wool! Quite reasonably priced and delivered exactly when it was due. Love the bags the wool is delivered in too."
Mrs Esther Potts
"Lovely soft wool and I love the way it is packed into a lovely silk bag that can be used over and over again"
Maggie Healy
"I placed my order on Saturday evening and my wool had arrived by Tuesday morning which was pretty good. It was also beautifully parcelled inside a white 'gossamer' drawstring bag, which was a lovely touch and somewhere to store your finished garment. The price was competitive, the website was easy to navigate, as well as extensive and I'm always happy to buy from family-run businesses, which take care to provide quality goods and take pride in their customer service. I'll definitely buy from this company again and have recommended them to friends. Thank you!"
www.woolwarehouse.com is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews