Danishsilver Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Danishsilver

How would you rate Danishsilver ?

Dave Skip
"Excellent from the start to the finish Can’t fault mobilesinternational Excellent iPhone 7 Plus like new At a price to pay too"
Yolanta C Smith
"Excellent website . Where people can sell their unwanted gods without leaving home! ."
"Very poor, do not use this company. They provided substandard shower panels and refused to provide a refund. Despite initially confirming a refund wouldn’t be a problem they have not honoured this. Continuous emails and phone calls have been ignored and still no refund. I am £500 down, this is a disgrace."
"Great choice of wiper blades"
"I Used L.W. Building solutions to fix the nightmare a cowboy landscaper had made of my garden. They not only fixed the garden they made it better than I hoped. They were very professional, always starting work early and focused on the job. Respectful and polite and did the job promptly. It was a very nice experience after such a nightmare before. Highly recommended."
"I ordered coffee from this company, as well as a Cup. The shipping was fast, first of all. I love the flavor and quality of the coffee. It was rich and had a great fresh aroma. They have flavors based upon different pistol calibers. The 357 Magnum is medium with a nutty taste. The 45 Caliber is rich and bold. I have not tried the 50 caliber espresso, as I don’t have a machine for it. I’ll buy from them again."
"Www.NEWS.com p"
"Www.NEWS.com p"
"They made me happy with their great prices and very useful course that they hold for me"
Kelly
"Great customer service and excellent products. Quick and efficient delivery ."
"Great, amazing"
MissTalkaholic
"I always get my order quickly from Amazon. They have great shipping and ample products/collection."
A Upton
"From 12.99!!!! Transparency for all online purchases are essential. If your website stated "£12.99 to check your phone plus another £35.99 to unlock the phone" in big bold letters, i think people would certainly think twice. Please change it to "from £48.98" for unlocking and lets see how many people choose you. My advice to anyone is to go to a phone store and get them to do it (i got charged £20). Dont use online companies. It honestly makes you feel like you have been fleeced."
Nicola Fisher
"Excellent communication and deliveries. Never had any problems"
"Best stylish buys"
Faran
"good website for stock market tips"
Azeddine Zlazli
"Very good service"
Fahad Almalki
"Good communication and customer support."
"Excellent customer service (more details about delivery timeframe needed from a merchant on their marketplaces), good prices."
Siobhan Teece
"Made purchase online and extremely happy with my shoes. Brilliant website with great tips on running."
Danishsilver is rated 4.69 based on 120 reviews