Danishsilver Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Danishsilver

How would you rate Danishsilver ?

(optional)

114 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Danishsilver in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I ordered coffee from this company, as well as a Cup. The shipping was fast, first of all. I love the flavor and quality of the coffee. It was rich and had a great fresh aroma. They have flavors based upon different pistol calibers. The 357 Magnum is medium with a nutty taste. The 45 Caliber is rich and bold. I have not tried the 50 caliber espresso, as I don’t have a machine for it. I’ll buy from them again."
"Www.NEWS.com p"
"Www.NEWS.com p"
"They made me happy with their great prices and very useful course that they hold for me"
Kelly
"Great customer service and excellent products. Quick and efficient delivery ."
"Great, amazing"
MissTalkaholic
"I always get my order quickly from Amazon. They have great shipping and ample products/collection."
A Upton
"From 12.99!!!! Transparency for all online purchases are essential. If your website stated "£12.99 to check your phone plus another £35.99 to unlock the phone" in big bold letters, i think people would certainly think twice. Please change it to "from £48.98" for unlocking and lets see how many people choose you. My advice to anyone is to go to a phone store and get them to do it (i got charged £20). Dont use online companies. It honestly makes you feel like you have been fleeced."
Nicola Fisher
"Excellent communication and deliveries. Never had any problems"
"Best stylish buys"
Faran
"good website for stock market tips"
Azeddine Zlazli
"Very good service"
Fahad Almalki
"Good communication and customer support."
"Excellent customer service (more details about delivery timeframe needed from a merchant on their marketplaces), good prices."
Siobhan Teece
"Made purchase online and extremely happy with my shoes. Brilliant website with great tips on running."
Ieva Sadauskiene
"Great and quick service, super value :)"
"Great handyman, arrived on time, carried out the job professionally and within the time quoted. Extremely happy with the result. Thank you."
Miss Connie Richman
"Such well kept and beautiful flowers last for a long time and arrived in pristine condition"
Miss Connie Richman
Arman
"They were very quick with processing and delivering my order"
Danishsilver is rated 4.72 based on 115 reviews