A Little Bit Special Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend A Little Bit Special

Tell us how A Little Bit Special made you happy

"My god, this company are the worst of the worst! Just wish I had read the reviews before I ordered! Paid for a gift via PayPal. Never received it, emails ignored, no one answers the phone. I put in a complaint with PayPal and trying to get my money back which won’t happen as I’ve on to have a look at the website and it says the company is permanently closed! Con artists! Got away with thousands of pounds of people money! Disgusting! Don’t know how they sleep at night!!"
Are you A Little Bit Special? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered a personalised book on 30th April. The website stated 2-3 days for production. I then paid for first class delivery. I have not received my order, and worse yet they do not respond to any email or voicemail that I leave them. I can only assume, based on my on experience and the reviews of others, that they are a scam. They should not be allowed to continue and should be investigated."
"AVOID AVOID AVOID I placed an order on the 18 April 2019 and have not received my item or even confirmation of postage. I’ve rang the company on several occasions and left a message but have had no reply. I’ve sent two emails and still no reply. Just now have I read the reviews and I wished I read them first, I definitely would not have purchased anything from them. I feel I am forced to write this bad review as I can’t get in touch with them to complain. If anyone is reading this please take my advise AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID at all costs. Even the links to Twitter and Facebook don’t exist. The five star rating reviews are bogus too, if you notice all the bad reviews are for the same problem NO PRODUCT NO COMMUNICATION BUT THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY"
"This company is a scam! Now onto trading standards to get a refund!"
"There seems to be a pattern looking at all the reviews? Ordering items and they not arriving and getting no response from the company by email or phone."
"Ordered a personalised frame on the 15th I have no further emails in regards to dispatching despite emailing the company several times and ringing to unanswered calls. Very disappointed."
"I ordered an egg and soldiers board for my daughters birthday on 10 th Oct, on the 12 th I received an email saying it was in production, and the money was taken from my acc, on 13 th. since then I have emailed and rang several times with no response. I have realised that this is a fake page and I have been conned as lots of people on here are saying the same thing, two weeks later no order! And a little bit special, you have the audacity to send everyone on here the same reply, blaming Royal Mail! I’ll be phoning trading standards on Monday to report this website!! And making sure everyone on Facebook knows not to buy from these criminals!"
A Little Bit Special is rated 1.00 based on 7 reviews