All Bar One Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend All Bar One

Popular Questions:

How can I contact All Bar One?

Tell us how All Bar One made you happy

"Very good service, amazing food"
Are you All Bar One? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Hello My friend and my work colleagues visit your venue at least once a month as a girlie catch up over a drink/food. However unfortunately the lack of hospitality with the waitress ing service and waiting time was clearly evident in our visit this afternoon. When the food came it was cold. I ask them about this and they insisted it was hot when they gave it to me. I am very dissatisfied and dissapointed with the service today and my friend and work colleagues feel the same. We normally visit hear at least twice a month I hope you take my feed back seriously. Kind regards Miss Wilmot"
All Bar One is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews