Blocked Gutters LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blocked Gutters LTD
Read Blocked Gutters LTD Reviews

About Blocked Gutters LTD:

BLOCKED GUTTERS LTD is a Surrey Trading Standards Approved Company, Specialising in Gutter Cleaning / Repairs / Roof Cleaning & the Installation of GUTTERS, FASCIAS & SOFFITS,

07931902710

info@blockedgutters.co.uk

Blocked GuttersParkview WayEpsomSurreyKT19 8FA

Excellent service provided for our company. We always recommend Blocked Gutters LTD to our customers.
Excellent service. Kiaran responded quickly to e-mails and appointment booked promptly. Work on the day was carried out with no fuss or disruption to us. Price was as quoted. Will definitely be using again.
Great service, went out of their way to unblock my gutter which wasn’t a straight forward job. Very impressed. I would use them again.
We need to have our gutters checked and cleaned, and the whole process was smooth and excellent. We requested a quote and got a response quickly via email. Scheduling an appointment required a few emails and was only a few days away. We got a phone the night before and just before arriving on site. Pictures of our gutters before and afterwards we a nice touch. A very professional and courteous company.
Very professional, efficient and great job done!
We are very pleased at the standard of work, and the thorough way in which it was carried out. The area was left clean and tidy, the workmen polite and professional. Highly recommended!
Excellent service provided by the team
Work carried out very professionally. All guys polite and cleaned up so well.
We have used Blocked Gutters now for several years for our annual gutter clearance. We are surrounded by trees and we are always amazed how full the gutters are with leaves and debris. Great to have photos sent with the before and after - a great touch
Reliable, friendly, value for money and a great job. Can't ask for more than that
Well done
Absolutely Superb. Came out to the house promptly, diagnosed the issue, provided us with a quote and also rectified a very minor problem free of charge. Great customer service from Kieran and I would not hesitate in recommending Blocked Gutters.
From the moment I booked till the moment the work was finished everything went smoothly. Job was done even better and they spent time checking everything. I will be using them again. 10/10
Blocked gutters came to clear our guttering and down pipes. They did a thorough job - took time to dismantle the downpipes to clear out backed up dirt, dug out roots that had started growing up etc.
They were prompt, polite and left the place clean and tidy.
Really impressed by service provided.
Gutters Cleared and Fixed. Professional Company. Would highly recommend.
Kieran and his team did some excellent work for us last year replacing gutters and upvc wood effect fascia boards etc. Very efficient, tidy and friendly and knowledgeable. A week ago we had a gutter end come off in the bad weather. Kieran visited personally within 2 hours of emailing him and sorted immediately. If you need guttering or fascia boards doing and value someone doing what they say they will and doing it well then give Blocked Gutters a go. Happy to recommend to anyone.
Had some gutter replaced yesterday. Arrived on time and very polite and friendly. Good job done as expected and left the site tidy. Will recommend and use again.
Very polite and responsive both at quotes and work stage: efficient and clean
Excellent service. turned up at the agreed appointment, operative was excellent and all works were completed to a really good standard. Really pleased with all aspects.
I was impressed from the first contact I had with Kieran. They have a very good process for providing an estimate. Simon arrived as expected and completed the gutter cleaning efficiently, leaving no mess. Before and after photos were shown and I am very pleased with the work completed. I’m already thinking of using them again for another job. They have given me the impression of a very competent, professional company.
Gutters cleared at reasonable cost. Arrived on time and work carried out without drama. Well satisfied and will use again.
Blocked Gutters LTD is rated 4.99 based on 114 reviews