Clockwork Removals and Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clockwork Removals and Storage

Tell us how Clockwork Removals and Storage made you happy
LEASE READ BEFORE USING PLEASE READ BEFORE USING We used these for our office move and to say it was bad is a understatement first of all there own staff swearing complaining about the job they have been asked to do,Damage to numerous desks, scratches on pc, sat round watching football on their phones drinking tins of lager, BUT THIS IS NOT THE WORST PART Two mobile phones missing from our office POLICE INFORMED One lad caught on cctv but the manager says the quality is not good enough. I really wish I didn’t have to leave a review like this but they have left me no choice, all I asked for is the phones back or replaced, I showed the manager the cctv and he just dismissed it but yet told me he isn’t denying it, so what does that mean, still waiting to hear from them for a solution!
Clockwork Removals and Storage is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews