CUBE LEGAL Reviews

Read CUBE LEGAL Reviews

ENQUIRIES@CUBELEGAL.CO.UK

SUITE 101 RAILWAY HOUSE, CHERTSEY ROAD

Tell us how CUBE LEGAL made you happy
I called a number of companies to have my property inspected for my spouse visa application but was dubious. I was recommended Cube Legal, they were excellent from the first point of contact and quoted me without any fuss and went through the procedure and appointment availability. Even more amazing was the fact that I was able to book my inspection for the following day. I received my digital report the same day via email and the physical was with me the very next day. I would definitely be using them again and have recommended them to my friends.
I required a change of name deed and was able to use the online tool on Cube Legal, they were fab. I ordered surplus official copies so that I could use them for all the relevant bodies. Very fast turn around amazing price.
Brilliant service received by cube legal. Shahid was an absolute gentleman. He explained the whole process beforehand via phone and then kept me up to date the day he was coming out to the property. When he arrived he explained the process and then began measuring the rooms. He emailed me a copy of the inspection report the next day. However, I noticed a typo which he instantly fixed and then sent me an amended report on the same day. Very processional and quick service. Couldn’t be happier. I have recommended to all family and friends, and I will definitely be using again in the future. Thank you cube legal.
Cube Legal provide me with a property inspection report. It looked great and my lawyer was happy with it. Perfect.
Great customer service. Called a day before and they were able to do the inspection within 24Hrs!!
Report was provided the following day.
Would definitely recommend their service, the best out there
Fast appointment and delivery for my ukvi immigration inspection report.
Super service, friendly and easy to deal with. Recommended by my solicitor for my immigration property inspection report.
Amazing quick service on my immigration housing report. Use them!
Fantastic swift service from cube legal. I was assured that it was thoroughly professional and my immigration overcrowding report has been submitted with my spouse visa application. I will use them again for my renewal.
Cube Legals housing assessor provided me with an immigration housing report for my spouse visa case. I called them on the 12th February 2020 was provided with a same day insepction and had the report in my hand the following day for the 13th. Superb
I approached Cube Legal for a Will writing. Service very efficient, professional and convenient around my schedule. I would definitely use again.
Fantastic price for an immigration accommodation report.
I OBTAINED MY OFFICIAL PROPERTY REGSITER WHICH I NEEDED FOR MY IMMIGRATION APPLICATION THE SAME DAY. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM AND GIVE THEM 5 OUT OF 5 STARS. RUPA
CUBE LEGAL is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews