Custom Curtains Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Custom Curtains
Click Here

Tell us how Custom Curtains made you happy

"Ordered two sets of curtains after 3 weeks nothing delivered so I complained and they said they would look into it. Excuse was the courier could not find us and were returning it to senderWHY? Why not deliver it like hundreds of others do? 3 weeks later it was still being returned to sender. Two weeks after that PayPal gave me a refund . You deal with these people if you want major delays and no guarantee you will get what you paid for"
Are you Custom Curtains? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I needed some extra large curtains which are unavailable to buy ready made. I found custom curtains online. I ordered some samples, which arrived quickly, which was pleasing. I chose the curtains and placed the order with some matching cushion covers. The curtains said they would arrive in 8-10 days. The cushion covers stated they would be 23 - 25 days. I chased my order after a few weeks to be told nothing would be sent until all was ready. Which was disappointing, but I excepted. After 5 weeks I the order had still not arrived I chased them again. Eventually I was told to expect them at the end of the week. This came and went and no order. I placed the order 7 weeks ago and it’s still not arrived. I cannot tell you about the quality. But know this company cannot be trusted. They have taken my £250 and not kept to their promised to me. Very unhappy"
Custom Curtains is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews