Elextric Electrical Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Elextric Electrical Services

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Elextric Electrical Services ?

Tell us how Elextric Electrical Services made you happy

"Very quick response and arrival. Polite and efficient electrician,"
Are you Elextric Electrical Services ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very peofessioanl electrician. Reasonable price too. Nice to see people put the customer first. would recommend 100% to everyone!"
"Friendly and reliable and did the work as expected in very efficient and helpful manner keeping me informed throughout. Will use this guy's again in future."
"I spoke with Michel, on the phone. He have me clear, honest and transparent advise, on how I should go about installing an electric shower. He did not try to sell me anything and the knowledge I gained from the call, is something no electrician can give free of charge. I am absolutely grateful for his advise and will use his company in future (when I have a job to do). He is by the books (accredited by authorized bodies including government bodies as well, found on his website) and very reasonably priced as well. Michel throughout the call, emphasized on health and safety aspects of everything. This is a person who, you can trust for any of your electrician needs."
"Great Company to deal with. Very efficient. All works estimated were completed within my budget and time framee, so no hidden surprises! Clean workers and very polite guys. Even got a courtesy call to ensure I was happy with the works. Would highly recommend these guys. Excellent service!"
"Michel is a very good electritian, professional & outstanding human being. Overall he's not a money orientated person, but contrary to that he works hard to please his customers. I would highly recommend Michel's services."
"Michel was great - he fitted me in right away and got the job done quickly and professionally. would recommend to others."
"The work was completed quickly and for a reasonable price. Michel was polite and friendly; he explained everything and tidied up after himself. I would use him again and would recommend him."
"I received a very professional service from Mark. He resolved the issue efficiently and let me know the pricing upfront so that I knew exactly how much I would expect to pay for service and parts. Payment was easy by card and I got my receipt immediately. I would definitely use Elextric again for any further jobs."
"Very pleasant and efficient Service can not recommend highly enough. Will use you again Michel in future, when need be. Many thanks for a top class service."
"Really good job and super helpful. Registered electrician with all the necessary paperwork. Will use again."
Elextric Electrical Services is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews