First Payment Merchant Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend First Payment Merchant Services

Popular Questions:

How can I contact First Payment Merchant Services?

Tell us how First Payment Merchant Services made you happy

"Whilst I can’t mention the Payment Process Administration Company I had, when trying to resolve my problems I was pushed from pillar to post by everyone else except First Payment Merchant Services. I was lucky to be able to deal with Marisa the Customer Service Manager. Straight away I knew she would look at my case and give it a fair hearing, and so it proved to be. She collected all the facts from all parties, established what went wrong and fixed it for me. All I wanted was a fair hearing and I got one. So good was her diligence, care and consideration she genuinely restored my faith in being able to deal with an honourable company. I would have no hesitation in recommending First Payment Merchant Services as a First Class Provider as her attitude to me and my problems was exemplary."
Are you First Payment Merchant Services? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
First Payment Merchant Services is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews