First Payment Merchant Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend First Payment Merchant Services

Tell us how First Payment Merchant Services made you happy
We have been 'upgraded' with a terminal which is not fit for purpose. DISGRACEFUL customer service from manager Josh and the team. The product does not work! But we were threatened with high cancellation fees if we broke the contract and no cooling off period. All staff we spoke with were unwilling to help us in any way. We advise everyone, AVOID FIRST PAYMENT MERCHANT SERVICES.
Whilst I can’t mention the Payment Process Administration Company I had, when trying to resolve my problems I was pushed from pillar to post by everyone else except First Payment Merchant Services.

I was lucky to be able to deal with Marisa the Customer Service Manager. Straight away I knew she would look at my case and give it a fair hearing, and so it proved to be. She collected all the facts from all parties, established what went wrong and fixed it for me. All I wanted was a fair hearing and I got one.

So good was her diligence, care and consideration she genuinely restored my faith in being able to deal with an honourable company. I would have no hesitation in recommending First Payment Merchant Services as a First Class Provider as her attitude to me and my problems was exemplary.
First Payment Merchant Services is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews