Get Cover Letter Reviews

(302) 214-6522

michael@getcoverletter.com

Dover, DE

Tell us how Get Cover Letter made you happy
No matter how awesome your application is, the recruiter won’t pay attention to it if it’s not readable. I experienced this firsthand when I sent cover letters in clumpy blocks text. But with GetCoverLetter, I no longer have such a problem. All my cover letters are now visually appealing.
What I like about GetCoverLetter most is that it saves my cover letters and allows me to edit them later. I can even customize my application for a new position. It really saves time.
I’m a somewhat chaotic person, and the structuring of information can hardly be called my strength. But with the cover letter I made using the GetCoverLetter builder, I look like the most organized person in the world. And the employers thought so too.
I always check out the website’s blog section and GCL updates. The articles are super handy and understandable. The CL builder itself has no drawbacks - fast and easy.
None of the platforms that I used had so many job options. Super convenient and handy. Each profession has a description of duties and responsibilities.
Getting a new job is always hard. But GetCoverLetter helped me put together my cover letter making it a lot easier. I just picked my skills and chose the design. It saved my time and money and helped me get the job I wanted.
I hate formatting. That’s my weak side till I found GetCoverLetter. Just one click, and I got a perfectly-organized paper. If only everything were as simple as formatting texts in this editor.
It is really hard to create a cover letter yourself. So much to think about like structure, text, formatting, blah, blah, blah. It can literally take the whole day to write. I don’t have all day to waste! That’s why I’m so glad I found this builder. Using GetCoverLetter, it only took me 8 minutes to get my paper.
Writing cover letters is something I always put off, especially when I when I’m applying to lots of different jobs. But GetCoverLetter has changed this. They make it easy to choose the skills and qualities that are best for a specific job and customize my paper.
The most significant advantage of GetCoverLetter service is the ability to view, change, and edit the finished document before downloading it. It gives you complete control over the quality.
I couldn’t figure out how to fit my self-presentation on one page. But GetCoverLetter editor did it! It kept my document to the point and reflected my main competitive advantages. The interview invitation I got is proof that it works.
GetCoverLetter is very user-friendly. All I had to do was go through a small questionnaire and choose a design for my document. It took very little effort to received a compelling and well-organized cover letter.
I like that all the proposed skills in the GetCoverLetter builder correspond to my chosen position and the employer's requirements. I got an excellent self-presentation that really proves my suitability for the vacancy.
I liked working with GetCoverLetter builder. First, it’s fast. Second, the provided cover letters were really tailored to the chosen position, which helped me get an interview after the very first job application.
Get Cover Letter is rated 4.79 based on 14 reviews