Get Cover Letter Reviews

(302) 214-6522

michael@getcoverletter.com

Dover, DE

Tell us how Get Cover Letter made you happy
This is so convenient when you can send ready documents to the employer directly. Cover letters and resumes are in PDF format. You can save, send, or print from the device you are using!
I have over 10 documents in different designs in my profile. The process of creating such is so easy and interactive. You don’t need to brainstorm the skills or responsibilities to add to your resume - GetCoverLetter has tips everywhere.
I got numerous compliments from recruiters regarding my cover letter and CV looking. Plus, while applying for a particular position, I can now attach customized documents due to some splendid designs. That is an ace in a sleeve in an extremely competitive market!
I used to spend hours for compiling solid job-application documents. GetCoverLetter is a real time-saving tool! Just a few minutes, and I was impressed by how appealing my resume and cover letter look like!
You can generate many documents. “Usually, I face different names of the vacancy I need, thus, every time I wanted to apply, I needed to create documents with a different position title. With GetCoverLetter, I keep all of them in my profile. As many resumes and cover letters as I need!
It takes a little time to generate the documents. The platform has many pop-up hints that make the process fast and comprehensive. I created resumes, cover letters, and CVs with GetCoverLetter, and will most likely use this platform again and again
I’ve always worked hard on my cover letters, but nothing decent came out. All of them looked boring and robotic. Finally, I decided to stop torturing myself with writing and try one of those professional tools. My brother recommended me GetCoverLetter, and I absolutely loved it! Now my cover letter looks unique and will definitely catch a recruiter’s eye!
GetCoverLetter builder was the first one I ever tried, but it’s so good that I don’t even want to check out anything else. It’s got everything that you need – auto-formatting, a variety of designs, helpful tips along the way, and a professionally-looking result. I will definitely use it again!
I never knew how to properly structure a resume. With GetCoverLetter, I don’t even have to think about that anymore. I just fill my information into the proper sections while the builder does the rest for me.
The GetCoverLetter will do the formatting for you! First, you pick the design you like. Then all you need to do is enter your contact information, professional skills, and experience. Just 8-10 minutes, and you will have a professional resume on your hands.
Forget struggling with your cover letter for hours – with GetCoverLetter builder, you won’t spend more than 10 minutes! Yes, just 10 minutes – that’s all it’s going to take to create a unique, formatted, and well-designed cover letter. This is a sure way to increase your chances of impressing the recruiter.
Attracting the recruiter’s eye is not so easy these days. But with GetCoverLetter resume builder, I managed to do it! It turns out the design of the resume really matters, and this builder offers quite a variety of options to choose from.
I remember struggling on my resume for hours, and the formatting process seemed to be endless. Now I spend less than 15 minutes and receive an entirely professional resume! With GetCoverLetter builder, I just had to enter my information and pick the most appropriate design.
I’ve never written a resume. Moreover, I did not know how to do it. Therefore, I decided to use builder services. I thought it would be easier, and with GetCoverLetter, it really was. I managed to structure the information about myself and highlight my skills and knowledge. Even though I had minimal work experience, my application received good feedback and an interview invitation.
Writing a cover letter has always been a real challenge for me. First, I stare at a blank page for two hours, not knowing where to start. Then I write for about 5 hours and spend another two on editing. 9 hours!!! Not to mention that I am rarely happy with what I’ve written. With GetCoverLetter, it takes 7 minutes to build a perfect document.
Getting a job in IT was my dream. Thanks to the GetCoverLetter builder, it became real. The recruiter was so impressed with my self-presentation that she invited me for an interview. And thanks to GetCoverLetter blog interview tips, I nailed my interview and got my dream job.
I’ve been looking for a builder to create both a resume and a cover letter for a long time. And I finally found it. GetCoverLetter is now my favorite platform because it gives me everything I need - an opportunity to build the whole application package in no time.
I never thought that a builder-made cover letter would impress a recruiter. But with GetCoverLetter, it did. The recruiter was amazed. I received my interview invitation and got my job offer as well.
I am pleased with the result. I didn't spend a lot of time creating a new cover letter. The editor did everything for me, I only answered questions.
Recently I needed a resume, but I haven't written one for a long time, so I used an online editor. GetCoverLetter editor is easy to use. It took me no more than 8 minutes to create a job application document.
Get Cover Letter is rated 4.75 based on 65 reviews