Holdem Removals Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Holdem Removals

Tell us how Holdem Removals made you happy

"I have no hesitation in recommending Holdem Removals A great removal experience, amazing team A really excellent service from the initial visit to quote for the move, through to final delivery. My move was rather protracted involving 3 different flats and many stairs. The two teams involved in both my moves could not have been more helpful or efficient. I had not expected my rather large sofa to make it up 3 floors (without a lift), once it did, it would not have made it into the living area without the expertise of these guys who managed to take it apart and reassemble it, this saved me buying a new sofa! Thanks to the entire team! I would certainly recommend!"
Are you Holdem Removals? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Holdem Removals is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews