Magicsocial Reviews

of reviewers recommend Magicsocial

Tell us how Magicsocial made you happy
Magic Social really is magic! Thank you for growing my followers for me.
Top service for growing your Instagram. A+
They helped me connect with businesses to help get my product seen, which directly helped with sales! The engagements they generate really help with getting out there.
Loved the service! Helped out my business Instagram by connecting with influencers and locals.
Amazing tool to grow your Instagram, their support is outstanding and really showed how much they care about their customers.
Couldn't be happier, this service has worked really well for my business. I recommend them to anyone.
Great company for engagements, helped my business get around and seen by alot more people.
Top work. Top company. Thanks!
Really good service. The only bad things you’ll hear about this company are from competitors. Thanks for growing my business account guys.
Magic Social might be the worst Instagram service company I’ve ever used. They sent fake followers to my account, and when I asked to cancel, they called me an idiot and said I requested the wrong targets! After wasting hundreds of dollars on this scam, they finally canceled and guess what... all the fake followers disappeared too. Magic Social is an isanely unethical and a sketchy company.
SocialSteeze runs one of the biggest online scams. It's owned by four New Zealand scammers named Ricky Pahl, Adam Mark Ross, Arend Nollen, and Leon Hedges. They also own the following FRAUDULENT Instagram growth sites where they fill your account with fake spammy followers: Magic Social Social Steeze LikeSocial Social10x Rise Social SurgeSocial TweSocial Social Envy Phoenix Social They also own these FAKE REVIEWS BLOGS: JonathonSpire.com, igreviews.co, spireUSA.com, thesmallbusinessblog.net, trustadvisor.io, and many others. They smear competitors on here and promote their own bs services.
Magicsocial is rated 4.27 based on 11 reviews