Margdarshak Reviews

of reviewers recommend Margdarshak

margdarshak.org@gmail.com

Tell us how Margdarshak made you happy
Not sure whether I am cheated or lost or what?

I paid INR 3500 for the cloud telephony and then they stopped taking calls. This was for Business Counsellor.

And the kept on pushing me to pay for paid trainings. I wonder if this is some kind of a fraud.

More so, this is all done from the company ID and phone numbers.

Raises a big question on the genuineity of Margdarshak groups, specially if students and parents are investing in it.

Anirban Roy
A very supportive organization that provide full support and help to students. Margdarshak work with the single motive to provide career counselling and guidance to students.
Margdarshak is the best organization that provides one of the best career training to students and make them successful in their career as they are the best career counselling provider in India.
One of the trusted organization in the field of career counselling.
The leader in providing career counselling to students. Margdarshak is one of the best career counselling provider in India.
I really recommends Margdarshak as they offers best working environment so employees can able to work comfortably and able to increase their productivity.
Margdarshak is doing a great work of educating others and helping them by way of providing career counselling to students.
A best eLearning platform that provides the best e training to students and helps them to get grow in their career and life.
Margdarshak has provided career training and eLearning to students to make them successful in their life.
Hello guys my name is raj and I am working with margdarshak to help students in India to get exposer and get great opportunity to make them successful in their career and life. I am working with margdarshak as a career counsellor and margdarshak also help me in my career and i am not able to figure out what best for me what career best fopr me then margdarshak help me by providing great career guidance.
Best place to start your career with. Margdarshak help you in achieving all your career goals for life success. Margdarshak is the best place to start your career counselling with.
Hi i am gopal das today i am working as career advisor in reputable organization this all get possible because of margdarshak. Margdarshak is the best career counselling providing organization in India. That help students in making them successful.
I worked at margdarshak and it's really great for me to work at margdarshak i learn so many new things by working at margdarshak and acquire so many new skills that help me to grow in my career thank you margdarshak for helping me in my career.
Margdarshak has the best tools to make students career successful and healthy so they are happy in their life and career.
Margdarshak is one of the greatest all time organization that help students with their careers and make them competitive and successful with their careers. I am so successful in my career this all gets possible because of margdarshak thank you margdarshka for helping me with my career.
My name is Rajesh and I am successful and shipping in my career today I am doing that job what I dream when I was a students then I join margdarshak that provides the best career education and guidance and start taking career counselling from them they made me so successful that I am doing my dream job thank you margdarshak for helping me.
The best part of Margdarshak is that they provide equal focus on every student and put equal efforts on everyone to make them successful in their life.
One of the finest organizations that help students with their careers by providing the best career counselling and guidance for their better career.
Margdarshak understands every employees situation and provides help them to all. The staff is really good at margdarshak they are best in providing career counselling.
If you are looking for growth and success in your life then margdarshak is the best place to make you successful in your career.
One of the best and most valuable career guidance provider in India.
Margdarshak is rated 4.83 based on 24 reviews