MediaMarkt Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend MediaMarkt

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does MediaMarkt deliver?

Tell us how MediaMarkt made you happy

"I bought a television and sound system from Mediamarkt. They offered to deliver my house in following week. I received an email which says my products will be delivered between 08:00 and 22:00 which is entire Saturday. During the day, I received another email which says my delivery has been cancelled without any explanation. I tried to reach out Mediamarkt. Response was to check with their carrier partner. After all my attempts to reach out someone from Mediamarkt have been failed. I needed to go back to the store. They figured out that they sold something which does not exist in their inventory anymore. They did not bother to give me a call about this during week and even after cancellation. Mediamarkt is a company good at charging money but not good at keeping promises and/or delivering products. I would highly recommend anyone not to buy anything from them."
Are you MediaMarkt? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
MediaMarkt is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews