Mellow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mellow
Read Mellow Reviews
Wonderful product. Helps with sleep.
Great service, large selection and quick delivery
At last, thank you Mellow - a marketplace for CBD which is informative, trustworthy and legitimate.
Finally, somewhere people can search and shop for quality brands without the outdated, ill-informed sensitivities found elsewhere.
Finally a reliable source for many great CBD products, some of which I hadn't even heard of. Ordering was easy and shipment arrived on time, as advertised. Have already shared the site with many friends and family. Simply excellent.
Great site, really informative and good range of products.
Really pleased with my purchase. Great website too - easy to use and everything really clear. Thanks!
It is very reassuring to buy from a website where you can have total confidence in the quality of the products. The excellent service is also a big plus!
Fantastic, products, the CBD drinks we ordered were delicious, I'll definitely be ordering me. Arrived really quickly too!
Great all round experience. They stock my 2 favourite brands and it was so easy to buy both in one spot. Delivery arrived on time, all very efficient.
Arrived promptly. Very happy, everything was clear and straight forward. Will likely buy again.
Great site, love the full spectrum CBD Oil, Hess really improves my sleep and recovery.
It was really informative and covered all of the aspects related to CBD. All the info about the laws was made clear and covered all areas extensively. The tags also helped to refer to information in the relevant areas.
The overall experience was pleasant, straight forward and just worked.

Product descriptions were clear and informative and the checkout/payment was straight forward.
Really happy with the products and delivery. I found the information on the website invaluable and have really enjoyed having a look around on here. I look forward to revisiting it soon.
Very quick delivery, good product and enjoyed the content on site to help me decide.
Easy to use interface and quick delivery made the whole customer experience stress free and increased the likelihood of ordering again
Great place to find products in one place, no more hunting across the web .
Website is really easy to navigate and browse the different, clearly catergorised products. I was quickly able to find what I was looking for, as well as discovering some other lovely items along the way!
Mellow is rated 4.89 based on 18 reviews