NATTILY DRESSED Reviews

of reviewers recommend NATTILY DRESSED

hello@nattily.co.uk

Tell us how NATTILY DRESSED made you happy
Great customer service. Emailed to double check order before dispatch. Super speedy delievery. Not our first Nattily Dressed order and certainly won’t be our last.
Excellent customer service and a superior product
A quality product delivered quickly and with wonderful personal attention given to the order.
Absolutely love my filet, perfect fit, beautiful navy and pink, exactly what I was after. Thank you for such wonderful service xx
Fantastic gilet - I love it! Excellent customer service and a well made, beautifully warm product. The only problem is which colour to choose next!!!
I purchased a gilet for my granddaughters birthday. She was really thrilled with the gilet and I shall recommend the product to my friends.
Ordering was easy and delivery was on time. Good luck to your business. X
Great seller, contact through the whole process to make sure we got the right size and to let us know when posted, fantastic service 😀
Have purchased two gillets, in two separate transactions.

Excellent quality!

Outstanding and very personalized customer service!

Speedy and inexpensive shipping even though I am in America

Very, very highly recommend
Amazing service, absolutely love my new grey and pink Gillet
Fantastic gilet , fantastic service, fantastic company!
I love my gilet and so do SO many others.
Thank you. !!!!
Ann Richardson
I just love my new gilet. It fits perfectly and it’s such lovely quality. I can’t wait to wear it! Natalie is so lovely to deal with! I’m already planning what I’m going to buy next!
Love my waistcoat , sadly both coloured turquoise tags on pocket zips have been lost, would be good if they were attached in a more long lasting way!
Very cheery and warm. Quality is great as is the fluffy ball 😎
I was late to the “gilet” party but when I got my Natilly gilet (in the limited edition coral trim) I found it so useful, all year round. 6 months later I had to purchase another in another colour (blue trim) so that I can basically wear them with everything I have!
Excellent. Friendly service along with speedy delivery service. Great choice of colours along with those great colourful Pom Poms.
Already thinking of Christmas ideas! 😀
Fantastic service - new waistcoat arrived next day... beautifully packed
I bought my wonderful gilet at The Game Fair in 2019 - a particularly cold day and I was underdressed so bought something to wear for warmth. I've rarely taken it off since, aside from the boiling hot weather we had recently. I love it! And I love that it is made from recycled plastic bottles and I adore the bright pink pom pom, which goes very well with the navy. My only gripe, if you can call it that, is that they aren't made in lots of other tempting colours since I'm not really a grey girl, which is the other choice.
I absolutely love my Nattily gilets! They are so perfect for almost all activities and are smart enough for Zoom and Teams meetings! I love the colour schemes, the contrasting edging and of course the Pom Poms. It’s great to hear that each gilet is created from recycled plastic bottles. My favourite gilets to wear and now I am the proud owner of three different colours! Thank you Nattily-we will be back!
I absolutely love my gilet and not to forget the pom pom! I if I was to buy another I think I could of got away with a size smaller.
But I do love it its great quality and very warm.
Love, love, love the Nattily Dressed gilets, they are feminine and practical - which is an unusual combination. I have the grey one for when I am near horses (a lot of the time) and the blue one for shopping, the pub (remember those days) and wearing to the office. More colours please.
NATTILY DRESSED is rated 4.97 based on 34 reviews