NATTILY DRESSED Reviews

of reviewers recommend NATTILY DRESSED

hello@nattily.co.uk

Tell us how NATTILY DRESSED made you happy
Fabulous absolutely love it, can't wait for better weather for people to see it properly
Beautifully made, gorgeous colours, wrapped with care and excellent customer service when I had questions about sizing! 5 ⭐️ all around! Thank you!
Highly recommended! Once I’d ordered my first gilet, Natalie got in touch to check in on the sizing which was a great touch. My gilet arrived promptly and is fabulous quality and so stylish! I’m chuffed with it!
Love my coral gilet, and fantastic customer service.
Amazing customer services, cannot fault anything from ordering the gilet to receiving it in the post Beautifully wrapped. Looking forward to when I order my next !!
My daughter is chuffed to bits with the gilet, great quality,fitting and lovely colours, communication from Nattily was fab x
Really lovely gilet, high quality and beautifully made. It is really soft and perfect for all year round. I literally haven’t taken it off since I got it!!!

I loved it so much that I promptly bought a matching one for my daughter ! I will definitely be buying more !!
A fantastic garment, beautifully made. A Christmas present and not taken off since. Customer service exceptional.
Wonderful.... very friendly and helpful re sizing etc and my gilet arrived the day after I ordered it. My gilet is fantastic and I am thrilled with it.
Thank you Nattily Dressed.
Thank you so much Natalie for the first class customer service and the amazing gilets. 🤩
I purchased a grey and pink gilet. Natalie was very helpful and responded quickly to my questions. The quality of the gilet is exceptional, it’s soft and warm. I loved it so much I have now got another one in navy and pink. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Product
Your gilets are easily spotted being so colourful.Having seen one I couldn’t resist buying one.
I am thrilled with my new gilet, it is very smart, warm and so comfortable to wear, I love it. Excellent service
Very good service! A Great product
Very happy with the service at Nattily Dressed. The Gilet arrived promptly, and the quality superb.
Comfortable and definately mine! No one one is going to borrow it accidentally. High recommend.
Lovely gilet, well designed and very cosy!
I bought a gilet for my mum's birthday as she wanted another. We both have one already and wear them all the time as we love them. Mum's favorite feature is the deep pockets.
I Love my coral gilet, I wear it everyday, it goes with everything! I bought one for my son and he wears it soo much! Perfect for little ones to layer and keep warm without being bulky! Natalie is very passionate about the brand- no wonder they are so popular! ❤️❤️❤️
Fabulous products and great customer service. The fit is fantastic and I don't want to take mine off!
NATTILY DRESSED is rated 4.98 based on 58 reviews