NATTILY DRESSED Reviews

of reviewers recommend NATTILY DRESSED

hello@nattily.co.uk

Tell us how NATTILY DRESSED made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Hi
Just to say it has been a very good buy.
I love it! Great colours and a perfect fit.
Bought on a whim because I hadn’t seen anything like it. I love a gilet- an essential all year round item but this one is such fun. I love the pop of colour on the zip and pom pom. Really well made and uses Polartec fleece so practical , warm as well as beautiful. I just feel happy wearing it!
Love love love!! Fantastic, speedy service and so in love with my gilet.
I love my natty gilet. Always wear it out and about.
I absolutely love my gilet and I get so many compliments on it! I wear it around the house, out walking the dog, on the school run and as an extra layer if it is really cold. Love the pink neon trim. I also met Natalie at a show last year (whilst wearing my gilet!) and she was absolutely lovely!
Fantastic well made gillet.
Very impresed with the quality of the rarments
I brought a Nattily gilet for my other half as a Christmas present. Natalie was fantastic when I went to buy one she advised me as to the perfect size and got the order out really quickly. What a fantastic product! My other half was absolutely pleased as punch with it, she even suggested she might need a set of them. I would highly recommend Nattily gilets to everyone, so much that a dear friend of ours has been out and got one for herself. Thank you Natalie!
My friend & I each bought a gilet from you at Badminton last year & are delighted with them.🤗. We missed meeting up with you again this year! ...hopefully next year..stay safe everyone.
I love my gilets and I now have three. I walk my dogs in them as they are lovely to look at but also fantastically practical for everyday. They are also made of a sturdy fabric so dog nails and muddy footprints don’t affect it at all. I recommend this item of clothing as it’s easy to put under a jacket, over a t-shirt or polo shirt. Style suits all age groups.
As a company they have always been friendly and helpful.
The quality of their gilets is fantastic and so is their ethos!
NATTILY DRESSED is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews