Northlondonroofingltd Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Northlondonroofingltd
Click Here

Tell us how Northlondonroofingltd made you happy

"I had a real bad experience with Nikki London Roofing, they were contracted to fit a new flat roof for me. Subsequently I was invoiced by Nikki London Roofing and they were paid. However when the roof started leaking again, Nikki London Roofing failed to return my calls or return and fix the flat roof. I had no choice to contact another roofing firm, it transpired no work was actually done, nothing. In June last year, I took Nikki London Roofing to court, I won the court case with cost and interest added. But to this day we have not received a penny from from Nikki London roofing. The problem is he operates from different addresses and uses different names."
Are you Northlondonroofingltd? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
Northlondonroofingltd is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews