obVus Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend obVus Solutions
Read obVus Solutions Reviews

Tell us how obVus Solutions made you happy
obVus Solutions 5 star review on 25th February 2021
Catherine Oaks
obVus Solutions 5 star review on 4th January 2021
Rudyard Ceres
obVus Solutions 5 star review on 5th December 2020
I love this product. It looks amazing, is adjustable to different heights and is made of high quality metal. Highly recommend it!
obVus Solutions 5 star review on 25th February 2021
I purchased the Minder Laptop Tower Stand. Overall I am very happy with it. It is very sturdy, and I like that it is simple, adjustable, and doesn't take up too much room on my desk. The one issue I have is that the pieces in front that keep the laptop from sliding off are a bit awkward and they bother my wrists while I'm typing. I've been trying to practice more ergonomic typing positions anyway, so in a way it's nice to have something there to remind me not to put my wrists in that position, but at the same time, it can be irritating to my skin.
It’s super sturdy and easy to adjust. I’ve only been using it for a few days and my back and neck already feel so much better. As an added bonus I’m also getting a much more flattering angle in my many zoom meetings
Exactly what I needed for all my zoom meetings.
Sturdy and well designed
A simple but quality product to adjust the height and angle of my laptop. It leaves my first laptop holder in the dust, both in terms of quality and functionality. The only downside is that the two flanges that hold the laptop in place are exactly where I put my wrists to type.
Solid with great adjustability.
This is everything I had hoped it would be when I ordered it online, sight unseen. Easy to set-up and adjust, aesthetically pleasing and seemingly durable.
I love the new laptop stand, so great to have an agronomic solution for my laptop! This will really save my neck. Plus it looks great and works really well.
The stand does not extend as much as advertised. It's about 7 inches lower than advertised. I'm hugely disappointed. I'll be returning it.
I appreciate that y'all take the time to really build something that addresses multiple functions while maintaining an easily transportable and collapsable product. My space is small and it is hard to feel like i have to sacrifice functionality for store-ability. This has both!
This stand is sturdy and I love the flexibility in height it provides.
I like it very much. However, the movement is VERY stiff when adjusting height and angle.
What an innovative company, I'm glad they make such solid device.
A good, well-made laptop stand. I use with a Surface book, and the minder Laptop Tower stand has really helped my posture during Regular mode, and can still fold down to use in Studio mode.
The stand is sturdy. Mine is a little tough to adjust which is hard when you are trying to stand in a middle of a meeting. Also some of the edges are sharp.
The portable and adjustable minder laptop tower stand supporting our Mac is even more usable than we expected. We've had it for a month and use it daily, adjusting it along the way. It is one of those purchases that does what it is suppose to do, no muss, no fuss, no getting in the way. Well done!
I am still waiting for my laptop stand to arrive. Wondering if it was held up at the border?
The obVus stand was the top-rated product in a recent Wired Magazine review of laptop stands. Mine arrived just 3 days after I'd placed the order, and setup was a breeze, although there were no instructions included. (I do wonder about the purpose of the Allen wrench included with the stand.) In use it is very easy to adjust height and tilt as desired, so I have no complaints; the stand works as expected.
Fast service