Photoguard Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Photoguard Insurance

Tell us how Photoguard Insurance made you happy
I am very upset so far with the service from Photoguard. I made a claim about 3 weeks ago regarding my camera and lens which unfortunately is at the bottom of Loch Lomond. I sent all the information they required except a repair report which I am unable to do as no camera repair shop on earth will give you a report on a camera they are unable to inspect. I explained this in the information I supplied to them but they said they can not process my claim without it. I then phoned them today to ask what I could do to resolve this. I was told by Dean that it has been passed to the complaints department who will contact me in the next few days. I am awaiting now for a response. Hopefully a good one but let's see... Depending on the outcome I would have recommended but to this point I wouldn't. Update. So I received a call from thistle insurance / photoguard they have stated that I am not covered by my policy. If the camera is stolen that's ok but If you lose your camera due to an accident no you are not covered. Both ways you will never see your camera again. I am very annoyed that by a very unfortunate accident and losing my camera. I now have to buy another camera to replace my lost one. I will never recommend photoguard to insure your camera equipment. I was checking other insurance policies they have like orchestralguard which DOES cover loss. But cameras no. Very strange...very selective.... So stay clear from this insurance company unless you just want to cover accidental damage or theft but definitely NOT ACCIDENTAL LOSS.
Photoguard Insurance is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews