Podium Reviews

of reviewers recommend Podium
Read Podium Reviews

andrew@podium.win

New Alderston House - Unit G273 Dove WyndStrathclyde Business Park

Tell us how Podium made you happy
So excitinggg
First time I tried it
Easy 2 buy the tickets. Never done anything like this b4. Lookin forward to seeing the live on Thursday 😁. Fingers crossed 🙏🤞 I win. My son would cry in happiness. I'll never b able 2 afford anything like this. Would do it again on the right product. 🤞🙏🤞🙏❤️🇬🇧
Got to take a gamble to be a winner! Good luck everyone
Purchased tickets awaiting draw excited quick response to any queries
Website looks very professional and fun. Ideal for modern audiences. Hopefully I win and I’ll sing more praises lol
Easy to participate and super prizes.
Extremely quick and easy to use
Everything was great, just a small addition to the dev team, the bank verification is very slow and or non responsive, i was able to order the tickets once i refreshed the site however i could have been double charged
Thank you for leaving a review Leon. We've been busy making our payment system much more responsive. Next time you stop by you'll see those performance improvements. And, if at any point you have any questions or concerns like that, just contact us direct and we will be happy to help.
I found podium to be quick and easy to use. Would like a paypal option in the payment options.
Podium is rated 4.83 based on 60 reviews