Portugalvineyards Reviews

A

Delivery - Fast

92.45%
Industry Average
We have been using Portugal Vineyards for about 3 years and have had a variety of wines. All have been very good value and would have no hesitation recommending them. Delivery is also excellent.
posted 5 months ago - Marjorie Leitch
Excellent delivery, value, quality and choices
posted 5 months ago - Alan
I have been ordering from P.Vineyards for nearly 3 yrs on a regular basis (oh how I enjoy their wines) !! I was recommended by my brother after his holiday in Portugal 4 yrs ago, & we're hooked Fantastic selection, havent found any I've not enjoyed. Great Prices Service Superb Delivery very prompt Highly Recommend this company Cheers !
posted 6 months ago - Gill
Delighted with my selection of wines. Delivery before Christmas, we enjoyed all of the wines we purchased. Can't wait to place my next order.
posted 6 months ago - Jean Kelly
Absolutely wonderful ! Fantastic range of wines which myself and my family have started to work our way through , aiming to find our favourites . Excellent prices throughout and delivery time is exceptional I spoke so highly of Portugal Wines that my employer asked me to order some wine for them too which I have since done. He asked me just last week to order more !
posted 6 months ago - Jolene Towne
Great range of products and excellent customer service. I’ve ordered several times and always been very happy with the products, prices and delivery.
posted 6 months ago - Sue
Massive collection of wines, spirits etc. Website easy to follow and delivery to UK reasonably priced. Will be ordering again!
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
Good wines, great prices and fast delivery. Perfect
posted 6 months ago - Gordon
Great selection and reliable, fair priced delivery to Germany.
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
An excellent choice of wines at all price levels and quality. Delivery has been excellent these last few months. Highly recommended.
posted 6 months ago - John Dagley