Portugalvineyards Reviews

A-

Customer Service - Good

88.89%
Industry Average
Good service and good value. Much cheaper than competitors.
posted 4 weeks ago - Anonymous
I have been ordering from P.Vineyards for nearly 3 yrs on a regular basis (oh how I enjoy their wines) !! I was recommended by my brother after his holiday in Portugal 4 yrs ago, & we're hooked Fantastic selection, havent found any I've not enjoyed. Great Prices Service Superb Delivery very prompt Highly Recommend this company Cheers !
posted 4 weeks ago - Gill
Great range of products and excellent customer service. I’ve ordered several times and always been very happy with the products, prices and delivery.
posted 1 month ago - Sue
Great service, fair prices and good communication - highly recommended.
posted 1 month ago - DMB
Fast service and good communication. I would highly recommend and certainly use again.
posted 1 month ago - Linda Brecke
Sehr gute Angebote und sehr guter Service.
posted 1 month ago - Joe Essig
Portugal Vineyards are a company who provide not only wonderfully tasty wines, but wines to suit all budgets - and they provide an excellent service.
posted 1 month ago - PH
Excellent wines, easy to use website and great customer service will be placing another order very soon
posted 1 month ago - Julie
Portugalvineyards, great company, doing a great service to the highly underrated wines of Portugal, which in my opinion rate with the best in the world. keep up the good work.
posted 1 month ago - Scott Innes
De bons vins, un site bien conçu, un service client efficace, une livraison peu coûteuse et rapide.
posted 1 month ago - Kristin