Quantum Competitions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quantum Competitions

accounts@quantumcompetitions.co.uk

Quantum HQ, Brookenby Park, Market Rasen

Tell us how Quantum Competitions made you happy
Won a competition, got an email to confim I had won which was 70% of the revenue as it was not a total sell out. Sent my bank detials but no money, follwed up with 3 more emails but no reply, total scam do not waste your money with this company!!! None of there competition sell out, they keep extending, clearly they are not making money and trying to avoid paying winners!!
One star is to much, my friend was totally cheated, What a scam
Brilliant company, great customer service. Love the way the draws are live!!
good website - fingers crossed
So easy to use. Quick and easy payment method, great odds.
Good website recommend
Very easy to sign up and enter
Thank you for leaving your feedback, Jack.
Great website with some excellent competitions. It’s really easy to register and use.
Welcome to the Quantum Competitions Community!
Easy to easy, brilliant odds. Well worth a go. Highly recommended
Thank you for leaving your feedback, Niteshkumar.
Really easy to sign up and enter fingers crossed I'll be burn about in a range rover haha
Won at the first entrance. My friend told me about this. Very good price and odds. Well worth it.
Professional experience with some great prizes on offer. Highly recommend.
We're glad you think so and fully agree! Welcome to the Quantum Competitions Community!
First time entering competitions everything was easy and straightforward
Excellent choice of competitions and at good prices to, thumps up from me.
Thank you for leaving your feedback Jamie and good luck with your competition entries!
Great
Got told about quantum through a friend there is some good prizes and the chances of winning is a lot better than doing the lottery so I have decided to give quantum a try
Just won the Friday £50 and hoping to carry on this luck by reinvesting in tickets for some of the super cars on offer. Great communication, and very fair entry fees.
Just won the Friday £50 and hoping to carry on this luck by reinvesting in tickets for one of the super cars on offer. Great communication, and ticket prices are very fair.
Well done Dave on being our last £50 free cash giveaway winner of 2020! Thank you for leaving us a review and good luck with your competition tickets!
I have loved every minute of being in the studio thank you xx
Thank you Dipa! (One of our Brand Ambassadors who shot some promotional YouTube footage from Quantum Competitions here at Quantum Studios)
Great prizes! Great price entry!
Quantum Competitions is rated 4.66 based on 38 reviews