Quantum Competitions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quantum Competitions

accounts@quantumcompetitions.co.uk

Quantum HQ, Brookenby Park, Market Rasen

Tell us how Quantum Competitions made you happy
Was happy with the service and how quick i got my money when i won £50 on the cash giveaway 👏🏼 Thank’s Quantum
Thank you for your positive feedback Nathen! And congratulations on your win!
Quantum Competitions is a great service for easy to enter competitions. The variety of items to be won is varied and the ticket prices are absolutely reasonable! I will be keeping a look out for anymore competitions to enter in the near future.
Thanks Ronnie! Check back soon and thanks for your support!
I rate this competition a five rating because of the corana virus I stay in all the time I would love to win a holiday I worrie about people dying all the time we need get a break win a holiday we worrie about people dying all the time we all need that time to relax and un wind I can't for them to find a cure so we can once again for fill our dreams finsh where we left of be happy once again and shine we need to find a cure we need to pull through this we nerd to give each other space and work together and to hell to save lives i give quantum a five rating at this moment in time I believe they are mind I pray to win that holiday to Las Vegas ipray that I win im very stress about this situation at this year im worried about my life I'm worried I hope I don't catch the corona virus let's give each other space and at this moment in time stick together and save lives be kind I pray I win this holiday I can't i know and I can't wait to this to be all over it will be over one day in time by sharon wilson murray
Good luck with your tickets for the Las Vegas competition Sharon! Stay safe!
Great prices, website easy to use
Thanks for the feedback Jake!
Great competition all are really reasonable prices. The Friday fifty give aways are always exciting!!
Our $riday $ifty £50 cash giveaway every Friday on Facebook is proving popular! Thanks Catherine.
Amazing prizes on offer....you gotta be in the draw to win it!.....keep up the great work.
Thanks Lee! Good luck with your competition tickets!
Slick website, amazing array of prizes and competitions plus I have already won a prize! Can't wait to see if I win one of the major prizes in the future! I'll be entering some more whilst drinking the luxury gin I won 😊
Enjoy your gin Robert and thank you for leaving us a review!
Quantum competetitions I find really great gives you opportunity to win what you carnt normally afford professionally run competitions and always displays winners one word to describe it FANTASTIC
Thank you for your lovely words Gillian!
Its nice lottery.i first time belive.....
Thank you for leaving a review Veronika
This site is great
Thanks Emma!
I’m enjoying being part of Quantum competitions and I look forward to the day my time comes in with a win..
We love having you onboard as part of the Quantum Competitions community! Good luck with your tickets!
It’s not great at all. You can’t tell how many tickets have been sold and there is no set draw date. Good idea, poor execution
Hi Kevin! Thank you for you feedback. Based on yourself - and others - letting us know this was important to you we have updated our website to show how many tickets are on sale for each of the competitions and also the date we will be drawing the winner for that competition. Winners are drawn live on our YouTube channel so you can subscribe to be notified when we have gone live.
Amazing company with amazing prizes
Hi Harry! Thank you so much for your support :)
Top quality fantastic prizes on offer for the price of a lotto ticket.
Thank you for your feedback Lee!
I was the lucky winner of Magnum of Champagne and luxury chocolate. Great service, delivered prize. Friendly staff. Definitely recommend giving competition a go. I shall be joining in again.
Congratulations on being a Quantum Competition winner - we hope you enjoyed the Champagne!!
Fingers crossed I win the competition I entered!
Good luck!