Quote My Wall Reviews

Shirley Bertie
Quote My Wall 5 star review on 26th July 2020
Quote My Wall 5 star review on 22nd June 2020
Chloe Holmes
Bought some animal print stickers for my children’s play room, I was very impressed with the quality of the stickers. I would recommend and would definitely use again. Thank you
Great quality
Really pleased with product. Great value for money and looks great. Would definitely recommend.
Really pleased with the gold dots we ordered! I got a discount code on the website and they arrived really quickly (all things considering with Covid too!) When they arrived I didn’t think 288 would be enough and thought I would be ordering more but they’ve worked out perfect in our nursery! The stickers are a million times cheaper than wallpaper and so effective, I also love that you can get creative and style the wall(s) as you want which is limiting with wallpaper. I’m trying to find other places in our house where I can order more stickers for!
Quote My Wall 5 star review on 4th October 2020 Quote My Wall 5 star review on 4th October 2020
Service was excellent .

The product was great though I had made a mistake in my original order & had to reorder therefore incurring double costs
I haven’t used them yet, but I have them ready for an upcoming project. Great quality, fast dispatch. Excellent company to buy from with consistent customer service. You won’t be disappointed.
Made my sons room look very cool with minimal effort and mess!!
Quote My Wall 5 star review on 28th September 2020
Everything I've bought from Quote My Wall has been incredible!
The gold spots look amazing in my spare room and the leopard print feature wall in my kitchen is the envy of all my friends.
Great products!
Excellent and well priced products
Second order from this company and it definitely won’t be the last. Great staff who are quick to help straight away and the stickers are great quality. I know a few who have ordered after I have and they felt the same so easy to stick on they are great colours look so effective and don’t leave any marks such a great product and business
Quote My Wall 5 star review on 28th September 2020
I've ordered several times from here and highly recommend them. Quality stickers which look fantastic on my walls....be warned its very addictive!!!
What a great little company and discovery! Can’t fault a thing from start to finish. I’m so pleased with my order of ‘irregular spots’ in metallic gold and silver. After attempting various glitter paints and having zero success I can’t recommend these enough. Easy to use, easy to peel if you’ve made an error and a fab price. Print delivery too. Thanks Quote My Wall.
This is my third purchase. We moved house and not sure how we want to decorate but the kids and I chose some wall art meantime to make it more homely and we love the results. Postage is quick and item arrives well protected.
Love the size and very easy to put on. Went for second size up, looks great.
Came well packaged and withing great time. Will be buying more
Quote My Wall 5 star review on 30th August 2020
Great service, very good quality stickers and my daughter loves her new room!
Quote My Wall 5 star review on 27th August 2020
Fab product - looks great on the wall!

Fast delivery too!
Great products! I ordered two typea of wall stickers for my sons bedroom. Easy to apply and remove. Would highly recommend.
I bought the irregular dots, I’m very happy how they look in my daughter’s room 😀
Ordered black matt spots for my daughters bedroom wall. Arrived quickly, great product, would recommend.
Fantastic product and excellent service. Highly recommend this company.
Quote My Wall is rated 4.96 based on 123 reviews