Rescue Plumbing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rescue Plumbing

Tell us how Rescue Plumbing made you happy
Brilliant service, had a pipe burst and needed plumber asap, he came out of hours and delt with it and also gave advice to deal with problem if it happens again, will defo recommend and will use again,
Amazing customer service,would highly recommend.
Fantastic service from the first phone call to jag coming out and replacing two taps jag is very professional and his work was finished to a high standard
I’ve had a lot of bad experiences with plumber who charge call our fees and don’t arrive when they say they will.
JAG ON THE OTHER HAND IS COMPLETELY OPPOSITE.
He came the same day and he did the job for me the next day. Completely reliable, trust worthy and very good prices. From now on, he’s my go to guy for any plumbing work.
JAG ON THE OTHER HAND IS COMPLETELY OPPOSITE.
Jag gives an amazing service . Everything is done to top quality and great prices.
Another brilliant job completed by Jag. We needed a new shower and an outside tap fitted and knew Jag would be the perfect man for the job. He is 100% reliable and trustworthy which I think is so important when you have tradesmen in your home carrying out work. The jobs were carried out efficiently and to a high standard and I would not hesitate to recommend Rescue Plumbing.
Jag from rescue pluming came to my home on time. I had a blocked kitchen sink/drain. He looked at everything carefully and fixed the problem. Jag was friendly and very professional, he had high quality equipment and was organised throughout the job. I would recommend rescue pluming to anyone.

Thanks Jag!
When we needed a plumber/heating engineer we did what most do - searched on the internet and called around to lots of plumbing companies around our area. After getting some pretty outrageous quotes and just before giving up and losing all hope, we stumbled onto and found Rescue Plumbing (they already had lots of great reviews online compared to other companies).

We got a good feeling from the engineer and after he gave us his quote (it wasn’t the cheapest but middle of the road) we gave the go ahead.

Now this is were the magic begins - everything they did from answering their phone, showing up when promised, protecting our property with dust sheets and always wearing their booties, was beyond exceptional. The job we hired them for was done to an outstanding standard and exceeded our expectations and they finished off leaving our home cleaner than when they arrived - this was by far the best experience we have ever had with a company!

Thank you Rescue Plumbing for bringing honesty, integrity and professionalism back into the trades.

Anybody in Wolverhampton, Birmingham or any of the surrounding areas - go with Rescue Plumbing ... I whole heartedly recommend them and have let my friends, family and even neighbours know about them :-)
Brilliant company that literally came to my “rescue” - we had a leaking radiator and I needed immediate help. The guys came out within 30 mins and sorted my leak and saved me from putting in new drywall and floor panels. Thank you Rescue Plumbing - making the Wolverhampton proud !!!
Rescue Plumbing is rated 4.91 based on 11 reviews