Smeg Service Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Smeg Service

Tell us how Smeg Service made you happy

"I bought a smeg MIDr7RA-2 kitchen tap that cost close to £600, after 5 months its connections that are not supposed to come loose have come apart. Supposed to have a 2 year warranty but when calling Smeg nobody wants to know or attempt to be any help whatsoever. I have been calling for over a month now and all they do is try to pass me from department to department, now they are telling me it is Smeg Italy that have to resolve it and they have "emailed them" and I have to wait an indefinite time to hear a response. It is incredibly frustrating trying to reason with monkeys, I might as well bang my head against the wall. Do not use this company if you think you will ever need any after sales care."
Are you Smeg Service? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Bought over £5000 worth of appliances based on the brand. Had an issue with one of the ovens and whilst it was 4 years old, was really disappointed when, because a part was now discontinued, it would now cost £500 to be fixed ! Future customers should bear in mind that SMEG clearly feel its acceptable to render appliances obsolete after such a short period of time."
Smeg Service is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews