Stonewater Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Stonewater

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Stonewater?

Tell us how Stonewater made you happy

Telephone
"The customer service team and also repairs team appears to have changed. Certainly for the better Today 23/07/2019 Nathan a young man on customer service is dealing with the customer and tenant a call Nathan is a credit to the company I hope they realise this and look after him"
Are you Stonewater? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have never ever been so disgusted at the way me and my to young children have been treated and the way we have been made to live as a result of stonewaters negligence I have had no hearing in my children's bedroom for 2 years and still it's almost impossible for them to take it seriously and fix the problem nobody can give me straight answers as I am only ever aloud to speak to people who are sat in front of a computer screen with no power to help or offer me and helpful information! Time and time again I phone and am Palmed off and the blame gets passed on I also have had no bathroom flooring for almost 2 years and been left with awful bodged work in my bathroom this company have no empathy and in the middle of winter me and my children are in a freezing cold flat with temporary heaters to compensate for fully working heating in 2019 it's absolutely appalling and heartberaking as a mother to have small children in a freezing cold flat."
Stonewater is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews