Tonik Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tonik

Tell us how Tonik made you happy
Tonik has whacked the prices up without warning.Customer service is almost non existant.No replies to emails and nobody manning their telephone line.
I was switching from Tonik due to drastic price increases. The switch was then "temporarily" blocked by Tonik as I had an outstanding balance. I paid the outstanding cost on the same day. They were then supposed to unblock the switch but they didn't. I then receive another email stating my subscription with Tonik had been renewed and I would go from being charged £35 to £83 every month! They have ignored all of my emails and just keep trying to take more money completely disregarding my switch.

Several months later, I have now been sent an unpaid bill reminder with debt collection threats!

Terrible company all round. Hidden costs, dishonest, bad customer service.

Avoid this scam like company at all costs.
I was switching from Tonik due to drastic price increases. The switch was then "temporarily" blocked by Tonik as I had an outstanding balance. I paid the outstanding cost on the same day. The switch was then supposed to go through but they didn't unblock it.
I then receive another email stating my subscription with Tonik had been renewed and I would go from being charged £35 to £85 every month! They have ignored all of my emails and just keep trying to take more money completely disregarding my switch.

Terrible customer service. Disgustingly dishonest company. Avoid this scam like company at all costs.
Tonik is rated 1.33 based on 3 reviews