TRINITYM LIMITED Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend TRINITYM LIMITED

Tell us how TRINITYM LIMITED made you happy

"I don't have enough space to write the full details here, that will be saved for my formal letter of complaint, but just imagine your boiler breaking down leaving you with no heating or hot water. Now imagine being left in that state for nearly TEN days. Now imagine being told in order to finally get it fixed you have to pay £250 because you've gone over the £250 limit for claims on the Home Emergency Cover, otherwise the job won't be completed. Well in a nutshell that's what's happened to me. I have spent days waiting around for phone calls that never happened and was even told an engineer couldn't come out for four days because it was Bank Holiday weekend! Future customers beware - make sure you don't have a home emergency out of normal working hours! The service has been truly abysmal. Everytime I rang up I spoke to somebody different so had to relay everything from the beginning time and again. Some of the people I've spoken to tried their best to help, others were quite abrupt and rude. My Easter weekend was ruined as I had to cancel visitors who were due to stay for a couple of days and for five days since then I've been waiting around whilst a second company tracked down the part and could finally come out and fix it. I am exhausted with it all and now I've been offered £100 "compensation". Do they not realise that means I've still had to pay £150 for this experience! 209 hours from making the first call for my "emergency" I have finally got my boiler fixed. The one star awarded is simply because it won't allow me to give a zero."
Are you TRINITYM LIMITED? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
TRINITYM LIMITED is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews