Wristbands House Pte Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wristbands House Pte Ltd
Own Driver, Courier
Read Wristbands House Pte Ltd Reviews

About Wristbands House Pte Ltd:

Wristbands House Pte Ltd is successfully operating its 7th year serving global and local market. From its inception, it is well focused in creating the best value with superior quality and dedicated customer service. Ultimately, Wristbands House is your best choice for quality products and promising service with care.

+(65) 62916922

ekayes@me.com

50 GAMBAS CRESCENT #08-05,
PROXIMA@GAMBAS,Singapore

I ran a small festival in the summer and the design work on the fabric bands was brilliant, very impressed
1. Very fast delivery. Submitted order on Mon night, received it on Wed morning. (When I submitted my order, it was indicated Sat.) Since I submitted my order on 11+pm on Monday night, I will consider it as "next day" delivery.

2. Printable area is a bit smaller than a mug which I made from another vendor. But it's acceptable.

3. Color is not as bright as the other vendor. But it's acceptable.

4. Chose Wristbands House because
- unlike most of other sites/vendors, Wristbands House website allows me to upload pictures and view my design live.
- will email to confirm design before printing
- made me feel more confident of the end product (printable area)
- there's no constant error on minimum size of the required pictures
- has a live chat function which was very prompt in answering my questions online

5. Mug was delivery properly bubble wrapped.

6. Price wise (mug + delivery), it is very similar with all other vendors (a bit expensive; especially the $10 delivery). If the price is lowered, it will be much appreciated.
Wristbands House Pte Ltd 5 star review on 23rd October 2020
Flawless, swift interaction.
Very good service and nice products
Ivy is amazing. Thank you for the outstanding service.
The order process is easy. But not all products listed in the website. When I googled, the internet search showed that Wristbands customises mouse pad too. But I was unable to find this product from Wristbands website.
We really like the wristband. Also, they deliver earlier than expected. Thank you
Easy an simple for order
Great service
Finally got it.
Service was great! Replies are prompt and staff is efficient! We needed the wristbands urgently, and were able to self collect the next day. Highly recommended!
Easy on-line order
Easy to communicate, good service, cant wait to receive my item...
Very convenient website, user friendly.
Haven't receive the mug really look forward to receive.
very helpful staff. patiently answered my queries over livechat.
Easy to navigate your site.
Thank you so much. I love your product quality.
Very professional and helpful team
They are Professional maker never disappointment their customer.
Website very fast and easy to use. Payment notifications also very fast.
Company is fast to answer my enquiry, and offered solutions appropiate for your usage. Also, flexible to accept mix & match solutions.

Wristbands House Pte Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 33 reviews