Wristbands House Pte Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wristbands House Pte Ltd
Own Driver
Read Wristbands House Pte Ltd Reviews

About Wristbands House Pte Ltd:

Wristbands House Pte Ltd is successfully operating its 7th year serving global and local market. From its inception, it is well focused in creating the best value with superior quality and dedicated customer service. Ultimately, Wristbands House is your best choice for quality products and promising service with care.

+(65) 62916922

ekayes@me.com

50 GAMBAS CRESCENT #08-05,
PROXIMA@GAMBAS,Singapore

I ran a small festival in the summer and the design work on the fabric bands was brilliant, very impressed
very professional but delivery the order a bit slow..
These wristbands are fantastic. They keep our name before the public and people like getting them. This order is for smaller wrists. They're perfect.
I couldn't use the discount code as per EDM sent.
Fast, Reliable and Kind Person to transact with. Keep it up.
Efficient and skilled company, very productive to help your order though what you might face
As a person who is allergic to rubber I was worried about quality of the silicone, if it true was 100% or not, but I had no reaction what’s so ever, so it must be good!
Nice product and very fast and great service.
This is the first order I did and I'm very satisfied with my order. Awesome work and was done in a timely manner. Thanks again, Ivy
Great Company. And best quality so far.
Best company I have used for large orders over 500 I have used!
Wristbands House Pte Ltd is rated 4.75 based on 12 reviews