Ziphealth Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ziphealth
Read Ziphealth Reviews

About Ziphealth:

ZipHealth is a trusted online doctor and prescription service that has delivered excellent service and care to thousands of customers. Medications are dispensed through our pharmacy and with next day delivery options available, you can have your treatment sent out to you discreetly within hours.

Lowest Price Guarantee:
We guarantee that we will not be beaten on price. If you find a lower price pharmacy we will refund the difference.

Genuine Medication:
All medication at ZipHealth is sourced from the same regulated wholesalers and pharmaceutical suppliers as traditional pharmacies.

888-634-1354

help@ziphealth.co

ZipHealth Services Inc., 140 Jupiter Lakes Boulevard, Jupiter, FL

excellent service. prompt and efgicient
There was a issue but. Zip health cleared up the issue.
ZipHealth makes the whole process so easy just answer a few questions choose your package pay for you order and before you know it your order has arrive in your mailbox Thanks ZipHealth.
Always great service and fast shipping !
Fast and works well
I just received my second prescription from Ziphealth. I was reluctant to use an online pharmacy when I ordered my first time but will continue to use them for my future needs. They were totally professional and they prices are more than competitive. Definitely 5 star!
Highly recommended.
Easy to apply and quick service.
Easy process
Great experience. No problems.
Works great when needed. Delivery has always on time.
My order was processed and accepted over a week ago and I still have yet to receive it.
Great service!
Great price. Orders shipped same day. Usually have my order within 3 days. I highly recommend Ziphealth!
professional and fast shipping
My orders are processed very timely fashion. The product i receive works very well .
Excellent service, no hassles or surprises.
Quick and easy order process with very prompt order processing and delivery
Straight forward simple prescription process with fast inexpensive delivery. What else could anyone want or need? Great Job!
Ziphealth is rated 4.85 based on 62 reviews