www.mydecorcenter.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend www.mydecorcenter.com

571-707-4564

admin@mydecorcenter.com

43330 Junction Plaza Suite 164-610

Tell us how www.mydecorcenter.com made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Furniture was exactly like the photos. Color was spot-on. Delivery was fast and on-time. It was nice to have a "window" for delivery as well. Great quality. Although the seating is very firm, it's beautiful and fits perfectly in my living room."
"Excellent product and delivery"
"The customer service was excellent. Price and service ca not be matched. I would highly recommend...very very happy with them"
"Excellent followup with shipping updates and tracking information"
"Product was packed well, shipped fast, and looks great when installed. Definitely recommend this site to buy from."
"The glasses are gorgeous. We registered for them for our wedding and broke a few over the years so I was happy to see that My Decor Center carried this item. As for customer service, it was the best customer service I have ever received. They were concerned that only one set of the glasses shipped when I ordered two sets, so they contacted me (before I even received the shipment) and told me that they sent out another shipment to ensure I received the quantity I ordered. Then when I did receive the two sets in the initial shipment, they let me keep the extra glasses that they sent me. This company really cares about making their customers happy. I will definitely be shopping with them in the future!"
"The glasses are just as you would expect - we love that they are being upcycled and a flat bottom makes for much easier cleaning!! The mixed colors are perfect for family members knowing which glass is theirs! (the olive color is a true olive green even though the pictures make it appear more amber) After seeing the flat bottomed sets all in one color, I contacted the company asking if they happened to sell mixed sets - and just like that it was added as an option to the website! The owner frequently contacted me to make sure I was satisfied with the product and was quick to remedy a delivery problem. Amazing customer service = very satisfied customer :)"
"The service was great, I was able to quickly find the table I wanted, and I received the shipment the same week, plus assembly took about 30 min with all the tools provided."
"Very responsive and helpful, the flasks I got were good quality and pretty strong considering they're glass. Short delivery time as well."
"I highly recommend My Decor Center. In all of my years of retail work (over 10), as well as a shopper, I've never experienced better customer service then the service provided from My Decor Center. I purchased an extra large sofa (over 250 pounds, so LARGE), and it's acquisition and shipping has been managed first rate with great attention to detail. Other companies, would have charged me significantly more to ship, while My Decor Center researched and arranged shipping FREE! While I do not personally know anyone at this company, I feel like I've been taken of as if I'm family! I'm a customer for life!"
"I ordered bath sheets. Quality product. Very pleased with my purchase. Customer service was top notch. Will definitely will shop here again"
"I purchased the Thermic Hot Drink Mugs and also the Thermic Travel Mug. LOVE THEM. I keep one mug on my desk for Coffee in the morning and the other at home. The Travel Mug is awesome when I am on the go. Shipping was fast and check out was easy. I am purchasing the Bath Sheets... can't wait to test them out! I would recommend this company to anyone and everyone."
"Bought a set of thermic glasses, it came earlier than I expected, super fast shipping! I love their unique items, very very modern. Currently offering free shipping with no minimum! Will definitely buy more items!"
"My Decor Center is just amazing! I bought a set of Thermic Hot Drink cups. I love the style so much. The shipping was super fast. Love it! Will order more in the future from My Decor Center."
"When I saw the Thermic glass, I was amazed at how beautiful the design is! I was so impressed that I ordered a couple! It looks so fragile yet strong for hot & cold drinks. I love using it everyday at home & at work! Your family & friends will love its modern design & functionality, too! Highly recommended for your holiday shopping! I bought more as presents..."
www.mydecorcenter.com is rated 4.87 based on 15 reviews