Wyatt Auto Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wyatt Auto Services
Read Wyatt Auto Services Reviews

Unit 18/19 Mitchells Industrial Park, Wombwell, Barnsley

Tell us how Wyatt Auto Services made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Im so happy with the service i received for my MOT today, having always used main dealer i made the change this time to wyatts at the recommendation of my husband and his family and i can honestly say The service was fab, after forgetting about my MOT due date and phoning at last minute they managed to squeeze me in the same day. The guy on reception couldnt have been more helpful if he tried and turned an experience i usually dread each year into a nice one. Price is unbeatable.
Will be back every year!! Thanks guys.
Used Wyatt Auto Services for years now. They are only guys I use. I take all my cars as well as my family’s too. No one else I trust more. The guys are very knowledgeable & keep you updated from something small to a major repair. Till the next time guys.
Been using wyatt's for last few years for M.O.T's and repair work, they have always done a excellent job and always keep you informed of how repairs are going, plus their a great bunch of lads.
Excellent service and reasonably priced. Wyatt’s service and do the MOT on my car. They keep you informed on the progress of the work and when you car is ready. Overall excellent service I wouldn’t go any where else.
Wyatt Auto Services is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews