Xcelerator Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xcelerator Online
Read Xcelerator Online Reviews
This is amazing love my mirror
Hi, was very pleased with my purchase.
Xcelerator where friendly and very helpful to deal with and thanks for the advise.

Looks fabulous.
It is a gift, so haven't opened yet but amazing delivery, it arrived the day after I ordered it, AMAZING..very impressed
Best Buy. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Communication was good . Item received in excellent condition. Looks beautiful in my daughters room. Very happy!
Absolutely love my purchase and the quality is amazing!
Great company! Super easy to communicate with and very reliable. Would shop here again defiantly!
Great communication all the way through with this purchase. My daughter will be so excited xmas day to see her Hollywood mirror
Hi Heidi,

We just wanted to make comment about the INCREDIBLE and personal service ( which is very unusual nowadays) that your company has offered.
When I first placed the order, only about an hour or so later, a lady rang us.
I'm not sure if that was also you, but she wanted to explain that the rugs would not neccesarily be exactly the same size and explained why, because I had expressed when I purchased them that the rugs would be in the same room. I used to sell similar rugs in a garden store I had in Brisbane , so I was aware of that, but what amazing service to forewarn us. Then a few hours later we received a message that they were on the way already. We received the rugs yesterday, so extremely quickly. AND they are gorgeous and the colours were very accurately depicted in the photos on your site.
Truly, allround it has been an exemplary shopping experience and I would buy again and recommend anyone else to buy from you.
Thank you so very much for a lovely shopping experience !
Hoping you are all well and Safe during these unusual times,
Great product and quick delivery!!
Just laid it in my alfresco and I loved it, the colours the pattern everythg is beautiful.
Love my new rugs feel a new dining setting coming on to give the rug the justice it deserves 🀣 Amazing and so to was the service. Thankyou
Fast shipping
I loved it it’s so so so beautiful ❀️❀️❀️❀️Thku so much xcelerator
Lovely product and excellent service. Would highly recommend this company.
Excellent customer service and super quick delivery. Mat was exactly as ordered. Love the colours
I am a little disappointed in the shade of green on my rugs, I was expecting Emerald as in the photos. Aside from that, super quick delivery and communications. I would use company again.
Thank you for your nice review:) The rugs that we ship out are from the same batch of rugs photographed.
Quick delivery!! Great product quality
Lovly products. Great customer service and delivery was so quick. Thanks
Fantastic very happy
Delivery was so quick to Melbourne
Communication was excellent
I am very happy with the 2 mats I order
Great price for the size
Xcelerator Online 5 star review on 4th September 2020