XCoins.io, Los Angeles County Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend XCoins.io, Los Angeles County

1541 Ocean Ave Suite 200, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA

Tell us how XCoins.io, Los Angeles County made you happy

"I got ripped off by Capitalmarketsbanc and lost almost all of my investment to the company,it weighed me down for a couple of weeks because i couldn't make withdrawal..all my funds and retirement plan were gone overnight but i was lucky to meet a helper who introduced me to a wealth recovery specialist. I didn't trust his methods at first but within a space of a week,all my lost funds were miraculously recovered. I am so grateful and happy i still have a retirement plan to work on. Contact - support @ apexrecovery. net"
Are you XCoins.io, Los Angeles County? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I got ripped off by xcoins.io and lost almost all of my investment to the company,it weighed me down for a couple of weeks because i couldn't make withdrawal..all my funds and retirement plan were gone overnight but i was lucky to meet a helper who introduced me to a wealth recovery specialist. I didn't trust his methods at first but within a space of a week,all my lost funds were miraculously recovered. I am so grateful and happy i still have a retirement plan to work on. Contact - support @ apexrecovery. net"
"Paypal chargebacks of $15k and permanently closed my account. Don’t ever ‘invest’ with them!"
XCoins.io, Los Angeles County is rated 1.67 based on 3 reviews