XOXO Stationery Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend XOXO Stationery

How would you rate XOXO Stationery ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Diana Price

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about XOXO Stationery in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Diana Price
"I bought a couple of casual watches recently and they are cute and keep good time. I have a very small wrist and have a problem finding watches to fit and these do. I will certainly buy from them again when they wear out."
Jenny Hyde
"Really lovely personalised products for my team. Very speedy delivery and high quality."
XOXO Stationery is rated 4.50 based on 2 reviews