https://xrpm.io/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://xrpm.io/

Tell us how https://xrpm.io/ made you happy
This company is a scam. BEWARE !!.

I invested money in Ripple Markets, and through the xrpm.io website the representative (Jenny) helping me - while I learned the ropes I was told, doubled my investment in two days. I was subsequently asked to invest a large sum. When I said that I wanted my profits and initial investment back first, I was asked to make a request through the portal.

Six months, many many phone calls, emails, and portal requests later I have not heard anything at all in relation to my money.

Recommend you stay clear of this fraudulent organisation.
I have tried for months to get my money back and close my account, but i'm just getting blanked by these people. My so-called agent Timothy West if thats his real name, doesn't want to know, he asked me for more money to invest ,i refused and asked him to refund the money from my account and close it and thats when it all went very quiet, despite frequent emails and phone calls nobody has got back to me. It is now three months and still nothing, they are just thieves, steer clear. T
Tried to register at XRPM. I provided them with my photo id but I received a replay :"We regret to inform you that, in accordance to our risk management policy, after reviewing your data and uploaded documents we were not able to verify your account. Unfortunately, as we cannot offer you our services. We apology's for the inconvenience and wish you all the best on your cypto journey."
As a new Investor on the platform I believe XRPM does an excellent job in providing new investors the guidance and professional assistance from experienced investors while they learn how to invest on their own.
The best trading platform. Take advantage of the one on one sessions to become more Independent with your trading.
I don't understand what is the interest of those Anonymous fake users to write those comments...
This company is a scam, please do not invest. They feed you a bit of money back and promise big profits but then take everything and do not reply to messages. . DO NOT INVEST you will lose your money. I have reported them to all relevant authorities and they are well known.
nice guys to deal with.
friendly and efficient service
Great service, I would give more stars if possible.
I've been trading on and off on bitcoin for the past 5 years, But the help I got from them made all the difference. I've become a day trader!
The best place to start with your crypto investments, I worked with Two professional agents I can tell you I learned a lot from both of them
very happy with the return, I have to thanks My agent for his amazing skills and the profits he has made for me.
Fantastic service always there if you need help or advice
Excellent service and very easy to use. I recommend to others for sure.
Fast, reliable and simple to use. can also vouch for their customer service and prompt response.
This is a massive scam. Not only are they taking your money, but also your personal details which results in a very high risk of identity fraud. Today has been one of the most stressful days as I've had to go through everything and cancel things, add extra layers of protection etc.

I was lead through a website that was advertising the app 'BitQT', was phoned and emailed by Washington Taylor and Timothy West from Ripple-Markets, and lead to the website xrpm.io. As you'd expect, the guy on the phone was lovely and super charming...

But DON'T BE DECEIVED - They take your money and details of your identity and they don't give it back.

I emailed Timothy asking for a full refund as set out in their terms and conditions, but have just been blanked. They have been reported - please please please report them to the police if you are scammed by them.

I don't know if it's okay to say this on another review website, but I would highly recommend reading the business transparency page on Trustpilot for this business - they've flagged almost all of their negative reviews. I'm not surprised, why would they want the public to know they scam people?
This company is a scam, Raphael Garcia and Liam Shaw are rogues. They draw you in, feed you a bit of money back from a fake website and then refuse to give you your investment back. BEWARE AND DO NOT INVEST WITH THEM
Patric saved my life, Without his help, I would be on the street in less than 6 months. thanks to him I can now rest assured that even if I can't go back to my old job I can take my time finding the right place for me and not compromise because of financial difficulties.
i always thought trading is not for me.. since i registered with this company they gave me the feeling like im a true expert in this. Tim has been kind and always helped when i had issues. made great profit thanks to his special dedication and the care he has for his clients. thanks for all, will keep up!
I recommend this platform for people that don't have experience with investments. Mark is great, he is so attentive and helped me build a very diverse investment portfolio
https://xrpm.io/ is rated 3.91 based on 44 reviews