XS Items Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend XS Items

How would you rate XS Items ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Jan

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about XS Items in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Jan
"Got sent a non-working Nikon SB-700 (that was labeled as manufacturer refurbished) and they wanted to set additional rules that weren't listed in returns policy (returns policy was 30 day return). They wanted the item returned in 7 days after I've sent them the email. They did accept that that would be impossible for me and they issued the refund in the end."
XS Items is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews