xtrade.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend xtrade.com

Tell us how xtrade.com made you happy
I like trading conditions here. And everything works just fine. But there is one thing I would add. It is Metatrader trading platform. The one provided by broker runs great, but I would like some choice. Anyway, the number of tradable assets is impressive and support service is friendly.
The broker is generally suitable for trading. I made sure there’s no fraudulent activity here. It gives me a great deal of optimism. I’m currently deciding what assets to trade with it. I need to allocate a part of my margin from other brokers.
Judging by the diversity of the account types and choice of assets, I assume Xtrade is the broker that is tilted more to the professional traders’ side.Because I haven’t seen any broker provide such an enormous amount of shares. On top of that the opportunity to invest in long term bonds.
These lot actually have a very robust and strong infrastructure. It became evident to me very quickly because of the speed of the orders getting executed when I tried to trade for the first days.
all my life i have never seen someone give me the run around like this people did , they made me trust and believe in them then stylishly took all my money. I almost gave up until i was introduced to broadoak-capital. com who helped me get all my lost funds back
There is lots to say after my first week with the broker. In all honesty, I did enjoy some things about the broker but not quite everything. I do not mind brokers offering unique apps to traders to assist or to further personalize the trading experience but I prefer that they were in addition to other more general trading platforms like the MTs or ctrader. This is not a reason to write off a broker but just a statement of preference; like a suggestion. But otherwise, the broker performs excellently across the board in terms of trading conditions, support to traders, pricing and account types, and even education.
Xtrade has the best trading platform ever. So handy and smooth! Besides that, I contacted the support service yesterday and they were quite friendly. Nice broker:)
fast, smooth, advanced. these are epithets that characterize this company.
Before I got into business with them and opened up an account, - I carefully read the revies about them all around the internet - Did my due dilligence asking about them to my trader friends - Closely followed their website, social media and news I have done everything I could but I could have saved so much time just opened an account and started trading. They are providing everything you could possibly need as a trader, and then some more.
That’s not a bad broker at all. What’s more, I even tried some things for the first time here. For example, I started trading government bonds after I read an article about it on their website. The only inconvenience here is their web platform. I usually trade on MT cuz I need custom indicators.
Xtrade is really an excellent broker offering top-notch services in support, trading platforms, and even education. The learning material is sufficient to move someone from newb to pro but as we well know, it is always dependent on the individual. Baseline is, there is sufficient education for all wanting it.
What was appealing to me the most is how easy to navigate here, whether it is their website, trading og the platform, positions, getting help, withdrawals, everything is easy around here. Very time saving.
Folks, I recommend this broker coz I checked it out.
Some exclusive tradable instruments up for you to trade at this broker. Overall number of assets is very impressive to say the least. Although I’m not into broker’s custom made trading platform, but it’s the necessary compromise, I guess we all have to accept.
I got some good plan about this broker. Well, I joined it with a typical intention to trade major currency pairs. You know the vast majority of traders trade exactly these financial instruments. It’s no wonder about it. They are very liquid and volatile and this allows to earn profitably working in a trend and even against it. I’m already trading majors here. I like it, but I also want to try something more. I’m very interested in government bonds. I want to trade them in the long term. I find them very predictable especially in the light of what major banks do today. They keep raising interest rates and this in turn makes bonds attractive. I need to deposit more to start trading’em.
I like the trading platform. The broker has obviously put in a lot to create a perfect place for traders.
I must say that the registration and verification process has been completed with flying colors. Surprisingly enough they were really fast. I’m accustomed to waiting for some time, especially when it comes to verification. The next thing is to handle the trading platform. I don’t think it will take much time. As from what I know it’s very user-friendly. But we’ll see.
xTrade make a impression of a highly customer oriented forex brokers. At least if you starting trading with the brokers you knew that whatever happens the broker will be there for you. Plus the number of tradable tools are astonishing, and the variety also too.
after trading here for a while I understood that I am not going to change this broker. the conditions fully suit my needs and that's something I searched for.
I want to write about broker's trading conditions. All other broker's services and conditions are entirely satisfactory to me. To be specific, I was disturbed by minimal deposit amount. In my opinion, this sum is too big even if it ensures safe start. For pro traders I would make separate accounts with smaller minimum deposits.
xtrade.com is rated 4.5 based on 51 reviews