xtrade.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend xtrade.com

Tell us how xtrade.com made you happy
I have not seen a broker with as many funding and withdrawal options in all my years of trading. It is a page-long list. This broker has obviously put in a lot of work to ensure that the services are smooth and stress-free. Transactions take the shortest amount of time, and that’s a first-class broker trait.
I want to say that I liked Xtrade broker despite having to spend some time understanding how to work on broker's trading platform. I should probably explain that I used to trade on MT5 platform. When I opened trading account with Xtrade, it took me few minutes to get used to the new platform's interface. Now I can freely trade on this broker's platform, and now I like it even more than MT5.
it's great broker to trade with. i trade and everything goes well! my recommendation would be to trade here!
If you lost money to Xtrade there is a chance you can get it back if you have enough proof ship a mail to AssetsClaimBack•Com they help scam victims get reimbursement using latest cyber tools and OSINT with zero-cost assistance.
I enjoyed the video courses. They show complex things in an interactive way. Everything made more sense to me.
I have been working with Xtrade for a long time. I guess it counts for a couple years. And still I can't say anything bad. Nice conditions, good amount of trading products. And i like a branded trading platform. It has smooth intuitive interface and well optimized. Only once I had an issue with it. Last year I worked on another job and was often on the go, so I used a mobile version of trading platform on my tablet. So my orders indicates as an executed with lagging for about 10 seconds. I contacted support team and we observed it was because of my interent connection. And when I used it after that there was no problems at all.
I have been scammed by this platform so I don’t trust them anymore. If you are a victim I’ll advice you contact chargebacknow AT aol DOT com for recovery
I really liked Xtrade WebTrader trading platform! You don't need any special knowledge to start trading on it. All functions work very clearly. I feel it is excellent tool to trade effectively in financial markets!
Xtrade financial instrument list are impressive. For a person used to trades only curencies the oportunity to trading stocks is something else. Now I try researching financial aspects of ETFs and bonds. I think this instruments need more in depth knowledges about economics. Very serious assets for ordinary traders like me.
Checked out their version for tablets. Thought it would be somehow slow or something. No. It's fine.
I liked trading with xtrade because everything is simple here. Two clicks and you open account, another click you make a deposit, one more - you open a position. Traders shouldn't mess with their heads - they just do everything fast and easy. Yeah, perhaps, there are some traders who can consider this as a flaw, anyway - I assume it a real advantage. The platform is highly developed, without any kind of freezes. What else a trader needs for a good trading? Tough to suppose. He has everything to make money and make his dreams come true.
i guess its important to find your trading style. when you know yourself you know what is better for you. i know for sure that xtrade is helping me to come to the idea of perfect trade - the moment when everything you do acts to reach your best at each trade session. that is why i use all possible trading markets. good for me that my broker has many of them, so i can try them all. webtrader is my primary trading tool. it executes my orders fast, is stable and has dozens of trading tools. charts are comfortable, and the number of timeframes for deep instrument research is surprised. another important feature is how well it works on my phone when im on foot. crazy how technologies support us even in investing. four account types will be suitable for all traders. minimum depo enter is 250$ and for top account 20 000$. withdraw methods are simple. money transfer goes fast. well, i hope it will be interesting for somebody
You can never have too many trading tools when it comes to daily trading. Who knows where will be next suitable trading situations. With xtrade i can trade by large lsit of cfds, indices, commodities, shares, forex, cryptocurrencies, etfs and bonds. I do my trades with xtrade webtrader platform and use an app for mobile phone or tablet while far from a computer. Better control of orders, instruments or charts - better results i have after all. Broker takes no fees for money withdrawal. Its fast and easy process you only need to have passport or id, proof of address and an assessment of appropriateness. Use the benefits of brokerage for better trading results.
In general, service of broker is at high level. Xtrade offers 4 types of accounts to connect. Standard, Premium, Platinum and VIP accounts. I would say that another type of account can be allocated - demo. It' available when you open all account types. And it' used as an addition to main trading account. I think it's good choice of accounts and these accounts have nice trading conditions.
I don't have a lot of free money, but I really wanted to start trading. Of course, I could have started on demo.I did, but I couldn't wait to switch to a real account. Frankly speaking, I was a little afraid of risking real money. That's why this broker suited me very well. Here you can start trading already with $250 in your pocket! Right now trading goes smoothly.
I think it's a reliable and good broker. I was a little confused by the size of the minimum deposit. I did not count on such an amount, but I think it is fair after I got first profits.
I joined this broker two weeks ago. I didn’t trade on a demo account because it’s a worthless thing for me. Instead, I started to trade on a live account from the very beginning as i've got enough experience in this field. I didn’t worry a lot about the broker because I learned that it was regulated, so it felt like nothing threatened my capital. The thing I overlooked is that it offers Webtrader. I initially planned to work on Metatrader as I usually do. However, once I tried this web platform it gave me a positive impression. I lack some custom indicators here because web platforms don’t support them but for extra analysis I use custom indicators on another Metatrader. However, in most cases the basic functionality of Webtrader is enough for me to analyze the market.
I think I could have never learned about this broker but someday I viewed brokerage reviews and occasionally discovered one Xtrade review. By the time, I learned about it from the review, I had been already looking for a new broker. I had extra money and was willing to open extra long-term trades on majors. So, at first, I intended to trade currencies in the long term with the broker. However, later I discovered some things on the site that attracted my attention. These were government bonds. There’s a detailed article about them on their site. I read it and decided to allocate a part of my capital I initially planned to invest in currencies to trade government bonds. It feels like they are much better for long-term trading than even currencies. However, I haven’t opened long term trades on government bonds yet. I’m trying this stuff on H1. My impression is positive. Soon, I’ll open long-term trades on it.
I found a new platform and assets here My first reason to join this broker was the necessity to find one more broker to distribute a part of my capital to diversify risks. So, I just don’t want to hold all money with one or two brokers because in this case I don’t feel secure. Instead, I prefer to distribute money between several brokers. However, once I came here I found that it has something special to offer. These were government bonds. I heard about them before but on this site I read a detailed article about these assets and it motivated me to try to trade them. Beside this, I liked their web platform dubbed Webtrader. It’s much more easier to use than MTs and I think that it’s no less functional than Metatraders.
I trade indices and ETFs here. I say that is this broker is good. It is not cheater and it is the main thing for me. It does not draw artificial candlesticks on charts.
xtrade.com is rated 4.5 based on 25 reviews