xtraderfx Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend xtraderfx

Tell us how xtraderfx made you happy

"I lost 35,000USD to XtraderFX , I traded with them and made profits of 14,000USD. When I made withdrawal request, it was denied and I asked for the reason why it was denied and they told me to deposit more money, I refused and they locked me out of my account. I have reached out tp taylorbrennan@consultant.com and I have been able to recover all my initial deposit and I hope I get my profits soon"
Are you xtraderfx? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have finally been able to recover my money with the help from a recovery firm. I am over the moon. I just want to thank Mr Marc for holding my hand leading me directly after coming in contact with fake recovery agents. You can reach him on Marcfinley@consultant,com I want people to know there are till good people out there."
xtraderfx is rated 1.50 based on 2 reviews