yardlux.com Reviews

05AM
5AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does yardlux.com deliver?

support@yardlux.com

Tell us how yardlux.com made you happy

"I love this patio furniture! It arrived within a week of ordering it. Very happy with the color of the cushions, and the quality of the furniture. Very, very pleased"
Are you yardlux.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I love my new outdoor sectional. I bought it for my sunroom and it fits perfectly. No assembly required. Very good product, excellent customer service"
"We looked for the perfect patio set for almost 1 year befor finally choosing this one. It was the perfect color and layout or us. It arrived promptly and was very easy to set up! Everything was perfect! It looks great on our patio! I am so happy that we took the time and found this - it was exactly what we were looking for!!"
"I have been looking for patio furnitures and this is the best one you can find for this price. I'm happy with the look, quality, comfort and the service. Great value!"
"Love it! It's beautiful, comfortable and durable! No assembly required. My new living space looks awesome!"
"Very nice quality. We really like this Sectional Sofa set. For the price, it's well worth it. It looks just as it is pictured and is comfortable to sit on. Great outdoor set, no assembly required"
"Just got it this weekend. Exactly as pictured! Stylish. Quality. Perfect! and the price.. speechless!! Love love love the ability and ease of changing configurations. Delivery was fast and on time. This is a quality set. Looks like I spent $7,000 or more for it!"
yardlux.com is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews