Yelp Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Yelp
06AM
6AM

Tell us how Yelp made you happy

"I found REFRESH AND BUILD A remodel company that specializes in bathrooms and kitchens. I was becoming very frustrated and having interviewed over 7 companies to discuss my bathroom remodel, I finally was connected to REFRESH AND BUILD. The project manager, Sam, is the person who comes out to have a discussion about your needs your budget and how to get the look you want. Sam is so experienced and client directed that he made a potentially stressful experience feel do-able! the workers arrive at the EXACT time they said they would be. They cleaned up impeccably every day and always gave us notice if there was loud work ahead so we could expect it since our kitties get scared. Sam would always check in at the end of the week to get our feedback. I cant say enough wonderful things about this wonderful company. They are the Standard of Excellence in Remodels."
Are you Yelp? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"very good service and product choice."
"They tried to extort me ( a business owner) into buying their advertising"
"It let's you see reviews and make decisions accordingly."
Yelp is rated 3.25 based on 4 reviews