Ben's Natural Health Reviews

Tell us how Ben's Natural Health made you happy
high cost
It works
Its working
Quality of supplements and effectiveness.
4/5 thanks
Firstly for the very good advice when I was diagnosed with Prostrate problems. Secondly the book I received that informed us about the Prostrate. I was completely ignorant regarding anything to do with the Prostrate. The back-up emails from Ben made me aware of the procedures that could be presented to me by the medical team that were dealing with me. So when the time arrived that there were certain procedures suggested to me I was capable of picking the best that would suit me and avoid unnecessary surgery that would cause me more problems further down the line. Then the medication I have been taking from Ben from the start, I am absolutely convinced that this has helped me enormously. All in all both myself and my wife consider it is the best decision we have made regarding putting the Prostrate problem into recovery.
Good product but expensive
Looking more closely at your diet for resolving an annoying problem, like always having to look for a tree is only common sense. But then being given the advice over what should go, and why, and what should be added to your diet, and why, is all very helpful.
Again, the exercise regime is only common sense. But the explanations as to what those exercises are benefitting, again is all very helpful.
I have no hesitation recommending "All About the Prostate", because the advice i have taken so far has much improved my condition!
I was told over the weekend, that an associate of mine is having very serious problems with his prostate. I told someone, who is going to see him, to try cutting out dairy, which has made such an extraordinary difference to me.
your products gave me " hope" that this condition can be successfully helped without going thru questionable medical procedures.
Products are good. Marketing is a bit agressive.
Cost too much
Works
I am 2/3rds through Bens General Health product and the other is Prostrate Healer, 1/3rd through. I am in reasonably good health and don't feel any better for the
first product and visits to the loo haven't decreased any as yet. Therefor I can't make any recommends as yet.
Alan Doyle.
My PSA is below 4.0 every since I started taking these supplements.
It,s all natural, and everything is in one package.
Too many other choices
The treatment for the prostate works!
I like the products and the very helpful book "All about the prostate".
I feel that the suppliment i buy from you
does help with my prostate problem,
however at my age i find it very
expensive.
The time and energy to formulate the product for the greatest healing potential. The downside is product cost.
Ben's Natural Health is rated 4.45 based on 916 reviews