YogaFace Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend YogaFace

Tell us how YogaFace made you happy

"I love the Yoga Face Face oil! I discovered it at SoulPlay Festival and went home and immediately ordered a bottle. It leaves my face feeling hydrated, soft and very smooth, like no other product I've ever used!"
"I haven't gone one day without using YogaFace since last summer after using a sample at the Telluride Yoga Festival. My skin is so happy. Thank you!"
"I love your products!! Clean, Alive & Nourishing to my skin! Using YogaFace products I see & feel the difference immediately!! Thank you for helping me care for my skin so well!!"
"I just got my yogaface the other day and it was packaged super cute. I am already noticing a change in my skin and can’t wait to see how my face looks at the end of this first regime."
"Great skin care products and awesome customer support"
YogaFace is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews