Yorkshire Tiger Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yorkshire Tiger
Telephone

Tell us how Yorkshire Tiger made you happy
The X58 route is the most unreliable service. It is never on time and you are lucky if the bus even turns up! The timetable online bares no resemblance to when the bus does turn up. Terrible service
Almost always late, the vehicles themselves are death traps. Extremely uncomfortable, noisy and everything rattles. Pulled a muscle in my neck last week followed by a nosebleed due to the bus crashing up and down. Almost every time I have to travel on these horrendous things I end up with a massive head ache and/or back ache. Again today i opted for a taxi home because i just feel sick with the clanging and crashing these busses do on the road. I have a bus pass but because of yorkshire tiger i choose expense over sustaining personal injury.
Bought a return ticket from Meltham to Huddersfield. 16.05 and 16.35 failed to turn up so had to pay again to catch the First bus. Appalling service. Won't be using again.
The 303 bus has stopped turning up. When it does show, its at random times. I thought the standard of service would drop even more after there first couple of weeks. Now they have landed a big contract in the area overtaking metro they only want to make an effort with the major bus routes for the money. Some fat cat creaming money for the public to suffer poor services just like with the trains. Also the buses are disgusting. Its like going back to the run down 80s or something. Hardly any seats with dirty horrible tiger print seats and engines that sound like a dying cat.
231 is usually really good but today I put my arm out for the bus he didn’t acknowledge me and drove straight past! Got an hour wait now!
Yorkshire Tiger is rated 1.00 based on 5 reviews